Need Help Remembering What To Do

Wiiaholic

aka Mr. Duddle
Dec 20, 2006
USA
Wii Online Code
4391-3728-1657-2213
I stopped playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for about 2 months because of work and am now trying to continue the quest. However, it starts me off with Midna on my back (I'm in Wolf form) and she keeps asking me to take her to Zelda. She's almost about to die it seems. I'm in like the middle of Hyrule Field. Where is Zelda?

She is very sick due a hit received from the bad guy (dunno wanna spoil)

You must go to Hyrule Castle and go to the house where are tons of cats (where is a guy covered of gold, the poes one) Speak with the cats and you will get help from them to know what to do next.

If that does not work, go to the bar, there is a box that you must push to be able to jump to a hole on the wall... then just keep going. I won't say more.

Hey guys. Yea I finally figured it out. I went into Castle Town and down to Telma's Bar. Once she kicks you out, a scene plays where a fat white cat talks to you and says there's a way around using the attic of the bar. Then I met some guy covered in solid gold and asks me to defeat all the poes. Blah Blah I met Zelda now, Midna is better, found the Sacred Grove, and now I'm stuck at that insanely difficult puzzle where you have to make the 2 guards that jump in opposite directions land on the 2 marked squares!!

He he.. That was a easy one. You can find on the Net how to go the right path. Just Google.

P.s Or maybe figure it out yourself? :) I did it ,)

You thought that puzzle was easy?!? I spent like an hour on it. Goodness my mind must be slow today.

Honestly it was hard. the only bit in the whole game that i needed an FAQ to beat it.

Back