The Twilight King

Not gonnna happen because remember ganon is trapped in that sacred prison. Remember the sages sealed him away. Maybe the twilight king will help ganondorf escape. But I dont think he is actually ganondorf.

But the seal can be broken maybe the Twilight King uses the twilight realm to break the seal on the sacred realm causing Ganon to reapear

That what I kinda said. I hope something like that does happen then it will make the story more interesting.

The Twilight King will be awesome. Zaine had showed me all the trailers and things that I have missed. I think that twilight king is actually zelda fathers. He just probably wants to pertect zelda so he engulfs the land of hyrule in the twilight realm.

sooo Zelda's father...wants to protect her...so everything can turn evil, dark, and menacing
riiiiiiight

i'm still going with that the Twilight King is just a puppet and someone else of higher status is pulling the strings, Gannondorf could be used as another puppet also.

By trasforming the world into darkness hmmm.....

So Zedla father does this to protect her from evil... but the tiwlight realm is evil....that doens't make much sense to me

She dont know what the hell she is talking about.

Some people say the twilight king bears an uncanny resemblence to Onyx, im not gonna bother posting pictures but if tou look at the symbol on the thing its the same as onyx's

Yeh I'm not to sure about this I mean him and Veran are sort of once of bosses and he did die when you beat OoS but then again OoS could've happened after TP hmmm... I'll go do some thinking on this

PS New Sig

guys, god, forget about the 'seal' and the 'sages' and everything like that! It has no relevance (although you may kick me if I'm completely wrong, but I remember that people say that this game is a complete different entity)...everything will be generally new! We need to wait to see who this thing is, if he's someone we've seen before, if its someone new! The only thing we need to know is Link, Epona, Hyrule, Ganon, Zelda, and TRIFORCE!!!!

Back