zelda plot

None of the main characters will die but something bad is going to happen to the land of hyrule. Link might not be able to stop ganondorf and his evil plans.

Zaine06 said:
None of the main characters will die but something bad is going to happen to the land of hyrule. Link might not be able to stop ganondorf and his evil plans.
If its a darker it'd suit if someone were to die or fall seriously ill (side quest time)

umm, maybe Ilia is dead...she DID get shot with an arrow......okay, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, kill Link, seriously, I will enter a state of depression if that happens...a state of depression, that is indeed, very depressing, and I will never wake from...I like Link..I don'ty want him to die...but it IS rated teen, and it IS supposedly full of surprises...we'll just have to see...less than a month away!

I like the idea. Or maybe ganondorf will committ suicide since he realize that he will never be able to defeat link and take over the land of hyrule.

Back