zelda plot

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Warning this article contains spoilers read to your risk

This is just a theory but the original link from oot and mm will be back in twilight princess. But he will be working for the forces of evil. What im trying to say is that in majoras mask the original link had to solve peoples problems and save the land of termina in a 3 day time span. Anyways he couldn't do this in 3 days so he had to go back in time to save termina. But wouldnt link start to think that it is pointless to save these people, that evil will always win since no matter what he does he will never be able to do all the games tasks in 3 days and he would have to restart the process all over again. Then when link got the fierce deitys mask he said it was an object of evil, almost as equals has the majoras mask. After link saved termina from the falling moon he( this is the intresting part) would turn evil( cause he thinks evil will always win) find a way back to hyrule and use the power of the evil fierce deitys mask to create the twilight realmand ressurect ganon (yes ganon is back). The new link, the one we see inn the twilight princess trailers, is the new hero and manages to defeat the original link a.k.a the hero of time. THe resulting battle results in both links dying and ganondorf now is the evil king of hyrule, so then the people of hryule pray to the gods to save them and well the story then carries over to the legned of zelda the wind waker.

mercenary634 said:
Warning this article contains spoilers read to your risk

This is just a theory but the original link from oot and mm will be back in twilight princess. But he will be working for the forces of evil. What im trying to say is that in majoras mask the original link had to solve peoples problems and save the land of termina in a 3 day time span. Anyways he couldn't do this in 3 days so he had to go back in time to save termina. But wouldnt link start to think that it is pointless to save these people, that evil will always win since no matter what he does he will never be able to do all the games tasks in 3 days and he would have to restart the process all over again. Then when link got the fierce deitys mask he said it was an object of evil, almost as equals has the majoras mask. After link saved termina from the falling moon he( this is the intresting part) would turn evil( cause he thinks evil will always win) find a way back to hyrule and use the power of the evil fierce deitys mask to create the twilight realmand ressurect ganon (yes ganon is back). The new link, the one we see inn the twilight princess trailers, is the new hero and manages to defeat the original link a.k.a the hero of time. THe resulting battle results in both links dying and ganondorf now is the evil king of hyrule, so then the people of hryule pray to the gods to save them and well the story then carries over to the legned of zelda the wind waker

one question
how is Link from MM still alive?

very few of the Zelda series are connected and by connected i mean, minor connections

OOT and MM I believe

its a good theory but really to have a "reincarnation" of Link
the other the previous one has to die i guess

now this topic will die. soon ive made my point they cant reincart linbk then u will have to practically have to do a new quest and the link u have to beat would have all the items.

It is all true my friends. That is the correct storyline for TP. I love the story line it is great. I hope they you can have a hard mode and a god mode where the story is almost impossible to beat!!! I know nintendo it will never happen.

Zaine06 said:
It is all true my friends. That is the correct storyline for TP. I love the story line it is great. I hope they you can have a hard mode and a god mode where the story is almost impossible to beat!!! I know nintendo it will never happen.

Yeah and i'm the prime minister of Mars!:lol:

yea, for the little kiddies that are allowed to play the game, they will NOT kill any of the main characters...they won't even kill Ganondorf for crying out loud! They just trapped him! If they all DIE, then other Zelda games will not be formed...secretly, if Link or Zelda died, I would definately cry...lol

Mrjingles_23 said:
It definately will not work, because the main protagonist WILL NOT DIE!!!!!! Nintendo wouldn't do tat to is:(

you will be surprise with this one, link has to die no matter what. It has to lead to the Flooding of Hyrule remember the story in TWW.

Back