Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

More problems?

Besides the fact I haven't even had my Wii 3 months yet, I find myself getting closer to taking it back.

First my Wii Sports decided not to work. The disc has only been played once since I bought it and after looking into the matter, I found I was not alone.

But to my current problem...

I just recieved my Wii Netflix disc in the mail and decided to set it up. Since I bought my Wii I have never had a connection problem but today, it refuses to connect at all. My PS3 and Laptop work just fine on a wireless connection and so did my Wii, until today.

I've tried to reset my connection and it found my access point right away and the set-up was a breeze until the connection test. I've tried this many times now and still keep getting the same 51330 code.

Is there a simple way to fix this or do I need to take this thing back?

Have gone thru connection process, but I keep getting an error code(51330). I have a wireless router(Linksys Cisco, #WRT54G2). Any help connecting to the Internet would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there guys, I have recently become the owner of the owner of a black Nintendo Wii & would like to take her for a spin on the world wide web... I am using a Nokia N78 & downloaded a program called JoikuSoft. It turns my Nokia cellphone into a Wifi HotSpot. It works 100% with a laptop & my cousin's one, however, on trying to connect my Wii it gives me an error 51030...

I clicked on connection & Wireless & let it search for the connection & the Wii finds it without any problems... Could it be that because I am using an unsecured version of this JoikuSoft program the Wii is unable to connect? Or am I doing something wrong? Was contemplating returning her to the store I bought her from...

PLEASE help... thanx... :lovewii:

Dlink WBR-1310

Hi,

Purchased a Dlink WBR-1310 to get online. Any help with configuration would be appreciated.

New here... I am trying to connect my Wii to my cable modem and have the LAN adapter

but not the one by Nintendo. It didn't come with the CD and i bought it from Amazon. This may be the first time an other party on amazon has screwed me over. :( I am not sure if the wi fi LAN is the culprit quite yet though. I know it's not my ethernet cable. Two cables have been tested and work fine. I keep getting that infamous error code that starts with 54... and i have no idea what else it could be besides the LAN. Before you say get a wireless router, it's easier, some of us can't just run out and spend money willy nilly on every little thing we need. I want to eventually get a wireless router, but for now can anyone help me with THIS issue at hand. Thank you in advance for any help! :flowerice: OH, also...I am running Windows Vista and i don't think I have the update. Could that be the problem??

so sorry to be a pain but i have connected my wii to my wireless, but cannot find any friends or family all over the world and was wondering how i do this??
i must expalin that i am totally thick when it comes to technology!!!! so please please could you give me step by step instructions!!!

my son is dying to play his uncle in hong kong at golf and i just cant find where i need to go or what i need to do!
many thanks

I have a really wierd problem with my Wi-Fi connector. Today, I tried to go back online on my Wii. It has been a long while since I haven't done it, but no configuration have been changed since then. However, when I tried to connect on my Wii, I got the error code 52140 even thought my Wi-fi Reg detects my Wii, and sometimes my Internet would just go off (I don't even know if it's because I tried connecting with my Wii or it's just another issue that coincided with me trying to connect, but it had never been off for months).

After Internet went back, I searched on google and tried a solution, which was to go in the Network options and input my DNS IP (http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii...o-usb-connector-i-think-i-found-solution.html), but after I've done that, things went worse and now the icon on the lower right for the Wi-fi Connector disappeared and I can't open it back from the Program Files (I double click it, but absolutely nothing happens). I can't manage to revert back that problem, nor am I able to search a solution for that (keeps mixing word and sending me to solution of other problems). My Wii doesn't want to detect my Wi-fi connection anymore too (error code 52040)

Do you guys know what I could do to make it work again?

Edit: I tried reinstalling my Wi-Fi Connector, but now, it says that it can't share a connexion. I feel like anything I try makes things worse.

Last edited:
Wii WiFi Heeeelp.

If you have any questions on how to get your wii onlineline then ask me. I will be glad to answer them.:thumbsup:

Hi Ya i wondered if u cud help me got wii on wire-less and can use mariocart fine on multiplayer also use shop channel and other stuff. The prob im having is with modern warfare and world at war, (Call of duty).
Ive tried open port but not sure if done rite it has also asked me to add wii to router DMZ??, everything ive tried results in unable to connect to servers, (The game servers.) i tried with a wire connection also. Router is netgear dgn1000, any ideas on wot will fix many thanks joniii. :sick::sick::wink::yesnod::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::papermario::papermario::papermario::sick:

I have internet through cable and i have a black box with light on front of it and three plugs r cables cords going into the back of it..i know one of them plugs into a jack in my wall and one is a power cord not quite sure what the other one is for..so how do i setup the internet on my wii using my cable internet? please help me somebody

need connection help

If you have any questions on how to get your wii onlineline then ask me. I will be glad to answer them.:thumbsup:

I am trying to connect to a hotel's wireless internet with my Wii. I get error code 52232. I can see the connection on the wii that I want to connect to (attwifi) and my computer will connect to this connection, but the connection won't register with the wii.

We tried using the verizon wireless stick we have to connect and that wirless connection does not even show up as an option to connect to on the wii.

Can you give me any suggestions?

Back