Need help with SMG!

Atomheart said:
Wow thanks for giving just a hint...:rolleyes:

did you ask for just a hint? or did you ask for help? i got the impression that you wanted help from the fact that you typed "anyone care to help?"
it seemed like you were asking for help, and Fummage helped. a thank you seems more appropriate...

kyle

Last edited:
Atomheart said:
Wow thanks for giving just a hint...:rolleyes:
Would you rather I came round and did it for you?

Maybe you need me to show you how to perform equally confusing tasks such as closing a door or blinking.

FRuMMaGe said:
Would you rather I came round and did it for you?

Maybe you need me to show you how to perform equally confusing tasks such as closing a door or blinking.

Could you try to make sense or is that some lame attempt at your cheeseball limey humor?

smyth said:
did you ask for just a hint? or did you ask for help? i got the impression that you wanted help from the fact that you typed "anyone care to help?"
it seemed like you were asking for help, and Fummage helped. a thank you seems more appropriate...

kyle

Assuming that you read the original thread that was linked (otherwise you wouldn't even know what I needed a hint on), you'd notice that I mentioned several times that I wanted only a hint.

i'm just not sure how he could've given you a smaller hint... "there's something somewhere on that level that will help you get somewhere to get some other things."
would that've been better?

Back