New Boss: Metal Gear Rex

ganondorf234 said:
he is abit too BIG.

Lol i agree he is a bit to big. But that might add some new challenges to SSBB. But he looks cool and WOULD be good as a playable character if they maybe skrank him some how. ohhh and by the way King K.Rool would be better :)

i know you are and I'm saying that rex would be a bit to big (agreeing with you) and that K.Rool would be better :) Dont you read properly?

Icetrash said:
i know you are and I'm saying that rex would be a bit to big (agreeing with you) and that K.Rool would be better :) Dont you read properly?
He doesnt read properly, ive stated that several times today. Anyway, once again im going to say that K rool should not be in SSBB

Too true and anyway Rex could kick K queer rools ass any day, a huge walking tank vs a fat crocodile.

Your still not getting my point. Dont you think that if Bowser was up against lets say....Zelda dont you think that he would Pwn her even if it is a Computer fighting.

Yeah he would but anyway i think Rex has a really slim chance of getting in SSBB, it would be good but highly unlikely and thats why i made this thread, to tell people that i think Rex would be a good boss.

It would be good if the made him smaller but it just wouldn't be the same.

Back