New Games Week of February 1

ResEvilWii

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2009
Battle Rage: The Robot Wars - Feb 3 - $29.99
Battle-Rage_Wii_E10boxart_160w.jpg

Battle Rage: The Robot Wars is a third person shooter with elements of a beat'em up game that allows a player to control giant robots. Battles between the robots take place on carefully selected battlegrounds (so called “arenas”) and they are short, quick, brutal skirmishes. The player can fight alone (versus one, two or even three opponents) or in a team against a common foe. Every robot has its own weapons (for melee and distance combat), additional weapon types can be collected on the arena. The player can modify a robot's parameters in the single player mode as well as in the multiplayer to fit its possibilities to his/her own fighting style. Also many new, powerful robots will wait for the player to unlock in the story mode. The Tournament has begun!

Jewel Master: Cradle of Rome - Feb 3 - No price
No cover
Cradle of Rome follows the much loved match-three puzzle mechanic, offering more than 100 mind blowing levels.

Rygar: The Battle of Argus - Feb 3 - $39.99
Rygar-Battle-of-Argus_Wii_US_FINALboxart_160w.jpg

Grab your Diskarmor and swing into action on the Nintendo Wii as the legendary warrior, Rygar! Immerse yourself in Greco-Roman mythology as you journey through the sundered Island of Argus. Intuitive use of the Wii remote allows you to deftly and effectively control the use of the powerful Diskarmor to destroy enemies and maneuver on, around, over, and under obstacles to save Princess Harmonia!

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins - Feb 3 - $49.99
TENC_Wii_ESRBboxart_160w.jpg

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins uses the Wii Remote to fight, dash, jump and kill like a true ninja. Players will continue the saga of Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan. Playing as both stealthy Rikimaru and aggressive and acrobatic Ayame, players will fight their way through more than 10 missions and 50 side quests and experience the thrilling adventure of being the ultimate ninja.

Shadow Assassins has been getting good reviews. I could see myself getting it a bit down the road when the price comes down.

Battle Rage looks interesting, but nothing I will probably get.

Battle Rage looks pretty sweet... I might have to check that out. I'll probably play Tenchu at some point, but it doesn't appeal to me at the moment.

Hopefully Rygar actually makes its date this time around. I'm dying to play it. I loved it on PS2 ,but i got rid of my PS2.

Back