new record in heroes

riordan_85

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2011
Quad Cities, IA
ok this has to be the top score for heroes. me (WC) A C E. (WC) HQ 50 (WC) Zanapher and Volcorana/WC played a heroes match in facility and i spawned hero right away and stayed hero the whole time. we won 125 to 7. yes the other team had 7 kills.

we were totally dominant in that match, they werent all noobs either, there were to lvl 30's and a 20's and a teener.

ok this has to be the top score for heroes. me (WC) A C E. (WC) HQ 50 (WC) Zanapher and Volcorana/WC played a heroes match in facility and i spawned hero right away and stayed hero the whole time. we won 125 to 7. yes the other team had 7 kills.

we were totally dominant in that match, they werent all noobs either, there were to lvl 30's and a 20's and a teener.

Oh stop bragging... It was a hell of a suprise and kind of funny... But I'm sure someone will have something negative to say about it.... Something like level 30's and 20's are noobs compared to players like us and it is expected to acheave that kind of score....

Something like that.

Impressive

That's a hell of an impressive score. Though, you did have some mighty good players with you so it really shouldn't surprise you. Especially since you aren't a noob - really it should be expected. Heh.

I can't play Heroes worth a damned. I spawn hero and get killed. The only time I did well was with Volcorona and a couple others and I came in first place. Since then I have perfected the art of being destroyed on Heroes - really, I seem to have a knack for getting ass-kicked.

Anyhow, outstanding score - you should be bragging about it.

I've played a heroes game where the other team ended up with a negative score because one of their players kept killing himself :)

Damn that's a great score. I've been in a 120-22 winning match going against 2 level 56. I was teamed up with my RS buddies. @ACE, friendly call out :) what was up with the heroes match last night where my teamed spawned 8 times to your teams 0? Cheater, lol

yela sorry about my teammates non spawning, every chance i got at the beginning i would run toward cover and "Someone" would snipe me. i was too worried about gettin my ass shot and tryin to figure out where you were, and by the time i made the rounds, u were usin the ivana so i wasted all my time by bein a jackass..........well played sir :)

My dad (anewfie.tk) and his buddies won a game of heros 120-6.

ethan, i played against ur dad last night, kinda hard to believe he did well in that 120-6 game considering he was camping in the archives, and hiding in the vents.

he only went in the vent to reload but im not sure about camping...but he was playing with the .tk's so thats how they won 120-6

Back