*New* Red Steel images from IGN:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
*CLICK HERE*

red-steel-20060817041709692.jpg

It's looking very good! What are your comments on these pics? I dont have much to say! Well, enjoy!

-Homicidal_Gamer

looks good and the A.I. in this game is gonna be amazing, they said they actually made them like humans and value their lives..... ITS CRAZY.

Damn HG, you're always on the newist news! This game is looking fantastic.

I like the following new shot a lot, too. Nice looking fire effects, flying shell-casings, neon lighting, etc.
red-steel-20060817041651754.jpg

Looking excellent. This will stop people saying "souped up Gamecube".

Point of interest: Is everyone in Japan left handed?
red-steel-20060817041716535.jpg

Lighting isn't right though. The guy on the left should have the light hitting off his other side. But still looking absolutely beautiful.

*Looks at middle one and starts singing "Who ate all the pies"*

Squall7 said:
Lighting isn't right though. The guy on the left should have the light hitting off his other side. But still looking absolutely beautiful.

I think they fish tank is giving off more light than the fan light is. It looks right to me

man, I saw it yesterday... well I just have to say that i dont like the graphics face... and why is everyone left handed?!

Wow! This Game Is Looking Good!!!

I Hope This Will Be An Awesome Game!!!

ino this is lloking gr8! look at all that fucking detail! i luv the detail on the guy in the first pic. Also, has anyone noticed these two things? 1. The Boss is pretty fat for a boss and 2. If u look at the guys arm at the bottom of the gun (urs) he appears to be wearing a buissiness suit! HOW THE **** DOES HE GET AROUND LiKE THAT!

DragonM3D said:
I think they fish tank is giving off more light than the fan light is. It looks right to me
Ye you could be right.

On another note, have you noticed that we haven't heard diddly-squat about who we will be playing as? All we know is that he wears a browny jacket. All we know is why he's going to Japan, but we haven't seen his face or anything!

Back