New To Wii Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer205

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hello All I just got the Nintendo Wii,I wanted to know is there a way to turn it off all the way when your not useing it?

it has a orange light on right now,

they advise not to unplug the wii,but I know it wouldn't hurt it as long as its not running a game or anything,Would I lose any of my data if I unplugg from the Wall as long is its on Standby?

I got the Wii Remote Battery Charger Pack,The Wii Classic Controler bought 2 Wii Points Cards Already downloaded my fav Games I was wanting off the Vitural Console,Mario bros 1-2-3 and Mario World off SNES and Donky Kong Country Super NES and Sonic The Hedgehog 2 from Sega,

Bought Animal Crossing City Folk For the Wii, Super Mario Galaxy Wii and Sim City Creations,

I also got the 2GB Memory Card Unit Scan or something like that I don't remeber the maker of it but boy the cards Small!

Thanks in Advance for answering my Question.;)

Hello All I just got the Nintendo Wii,I wanted to know is there a way to turn it off all the way when your not useing it?

it has a orange light on right now,

Hold the power button on the Wii for several seconds and it will go to full Off mode (red light). However it won't hurt anything to just leave it in standby.

they advise not to unplug the wii,but I know it wouldn't hurt it as long as its not running a game or anything,Would I lose any of my data if I unplugg from the Wall as long is its on Standby?

No, you wouldn't lose any data if it was already in Standby.

Press and hold power button again to turn it off.

Have mine on standby and like Skippy said its fine either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back