New Twilight Princess info from N-Zone magazine

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
...Wow...

Anyway, The Biggorons Sword'll Be Harder To Get If You Have To Do The Same COncept In OoT...

Maybe they'll have a warp areas as in OOT. But yeah, several trips across the 45 min field could get old.

I have translated the text below each picture as best as I could.
2nd Page 1st: OUR SMALL FARM the Kliedung clarifies that history this time approximately around a farmer clan gesponnen is.
2nd Page 1st: Widescreen Tadaa: We have the first Screenshots in the 16:9 format. Whereupon left still times a corner looks more schicker out!
3rd Page 1st: FERRUM BY PEDES (feet?) Huch, who has river after Hyrule brought? Ideally fur the iron boots!
3rd Page 2nd: CATTLE CATTLE one whisper that the bull a special role ubernimmt as a divinity.
Last page 1st: INTERMEDIATE OPPONENT the boss from the demo blow, "Twilit Igniter Pyrus".Wer is these breaking into?
Last Page 2nd: PORTAL Moglicherweise serves this portal to transform into a wolf.
Last page 3rd: SURPRISES! We have the proof: Left here Midna set-hits a corner in the wolf fur on it! Which it the Ohrringtrager probably zuruft?
Last page 4th: SHADE WORLD Ursprunglich should have the dark world in black woman held be-being this the Macher now to verwofen.
:smilewinkgrin: I used a translator and some words did not work.:mad5:

Back