New Twilight Princess info from N-Zone magazine

Yeah the 70 hour gameplay will be more for me as well, as i too like to explore all areas. 1 month and 3 weeks lefts ><.

half-life-2-the-signs-of-city-17-20041124045444874.jpg
SWEET man i am so getting this

contender said:
i never played a zelda game ever! i know right... but after viewing the demos and screenshots, i like i like. ahah :]
Same here, And what is the hype?? (Someone whispers in his ear) O. OOOOOOOOOOOO. BUY STOCKS ON WII ZELDA GAME!!! Ahem. I will get it now from serious thinking but this will disrupt my whole plan. MUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!! Hehe. And a NOOB Question, Why is it called the legend of zelda, when the Charecters name is Link?

Probably because you spend all your time in each of the games, saving Princess Zelda ? Or cause that sounds a lot cooler than the "Legend of Link"

but itz zelda doin all the work here! How can the story b nameed the "Legend" of zelda when Link is there actually doing things?

its called the legend of zelda because origionally Zelda is the one u had to save then they made so there were a royal family ruling hyrule Last name zelda!!! Note: that may not make sense . Note: after u say prince or princess or king, lord, mr., mrs, Etc. u always say their last name

Dammit. Thanks for the information, but you definitly should have said that there were spoilers in there.

*Sigh*

they werent to bad as spoilers go. Getting the horse at the begining was news to me, but everyone knows good things must come to an end, and if its a rpg you get it back later.

"That makes me 1000 hours, I search everywhere in case I missed something and suck at RPGs. Heck, I couldn't even beat the original Zelda. Though i was only 9. :p"

only 9? I was 9 or so and I beat that bad boy, and zelda 2. THAT was one mother ****in hard hard game. Take that SHADOW LINK GUHHHHH. you should get it on vc and prove that you are a man!!!! or a women.... dono dosent have the same ring...

contender said:
i never played a zelda game ever! i know right... but after viewing the demos and screenshots, i like i like. ahah :]
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
...Wow...

Anyway, The Biggorons Sword'll Be Harder To Get If You Have To Do The Same COncept In OoT...

Back