*new Zelda Character*

I think Tingle has a chance to be added in. He really popular in Japan apparently lol

tingle.jpg

epona, i don't think any zelda characters are going to be in it, considering there's only 4 characters that are in each zelda game and that is

zelda, link, ganondorf and tingle

....and skull kid, who has been in 2, so that's like 4.5

so if a new character is announced it will probbaly be either tingle or skull kid, im' betting skull kid has the highest chance of all the zelda characters

i think that there should be a non imp midna... like as an alternate costume for zelda... that would be pretty cool
Link should be able to use the fishing rod though... imagine it as a special 1 time use edge grab that no matter what gets you back to the arena, or takes if someone is already on the ledge it takes them with you

Last edited:
Oh god, not tingle. He is my most hated character for brawl. I really really don't like this guy. He just annoys me. And sakurai said he'll try to stay away from japan popular characters.

i want link to have a move on epona like warios motorcycle, i want in wolf link and midna, and zant

i'm pretty sure that they're thinking of someone from tp, not mm (maybe ww)

mushroomedmario said:
epona, i don't think any zelda characters are going to be in it, considering there's only 4 characters that are in each zelda game and that is

zelda, link, ganondorf and tingle

....and skull kid, who has been in 2, so that's like 4.5

so if a new character is announced it will probbaly be either tingle or skull kid, im' betting skull kid has the highest chance of all the zelda characters
I doubt skull kid will be in the game. As I'm sure you have noticed, Nintendo seems to be focusing on modernizing brawl, keeping all the characters looking like there most updated form. It could be a sales tactic, who knows?

Having said this, I think the most obvious choices are a Wolf Link/Midna combo or Shiek as a seperate character.

Any other Zelda character would be awesome. But im sure it'll probably be Ganon being that he was in the previous Super Smash Bros. But who knows, hopefully it'll be a few more.

I reckon if Wolf Link was included he'd probably have to transform from Human Link (perhaps by final smash.) if Ganondorf was included again he'd have to have attacks different to Captain Falcon's or Vice Versa. Zant and Midna seem like the two most sensible options for a new character and I'm sure they would have some pretty powerful magic attacks.

My god the Wii owns... said:
It's Incorrect To Type Like This And You Look Like The Idiot That You Are.
Type correctly, use proper forum etiquette.

Haha I remember him/her giving me a hard time about my spelling or something a while ago. Really it doesn't matter too much.

As for a new Zelda character?
Well Midna maybe, but I don't see the need for a new one to be honest.
Wind Waker link has been tossed around a lot as well.

why would you want to have two links? there's only ONE link!!! i just prefer zelda/sheik, adult link/wolf link, ganondorf and zant.

i would also like to see goron, zora and deku scrub but the odds are probably like 1/1,000,000. i just want those three because they've been in the series for a long time. or you can have the zelda tribe much like the pkmn trainer (switching between the three of them)
:shocked: :O :wtf: :scared: :sick: :aureola: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy: :yikes:

great idea!!! goron, zora and deku scub as assist trophies!!!

Back