Next Cool game coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiiman2007

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2008
I am in the market to buy my cousin a game. What is the next coolest game coming out?? All feedback will be appreciated! He currently only has Zelda i think.

super mario galaxy
medal of honor heroes 2 for online shooter rampage
no more heroes
endless ocean for non-game (very relaxing)
do not, i repeat, do not buy ninjabreadman or any minigame collection if your cousin is old (hardcore gamer)
for a good minigame collection, buy warioware.

~Well to my knowledge: hiMe:The Legend of Awsome cuteness is coming out..March the 4th..which just happens to be my birthday too >.>'

Well happy birthday hiMe,

anyone else with feedback????:smilewinkgrin:

Phoenix Wright #3 is coming out:Trials and tribulations..in sometime March.
but on DS.

19 hmm..Lot's of wii games appeal to a younger audience..but 19..thats kinda hard.Zelda is the best but I would reccomend Metroid Fusion-although that might be a little hard unless hes a good gamer.

ah he is old enough. then get him the games i listed on my first post and also watch out for super smash bros brawl and mario kart. aslo manhunt will be good for him.

vashivihan said:
ah he is old enough. then get him the games i listed on my first post and also watch out for super smash bros brawl and mario kart. aslo manhunt will be good for him.
As long as he doesnt get influenced... >.>' :lol:

I don't mind being a lawyer-I would get high pay.and Pwn people-which is always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back