Nintendo is starting to impress me!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
With mh3 ultimate coming out soon along with hd and voice chat with full online capablities and dragon quest x beta going so well in japan ((cross fingers)) hopeing it will comeing to the west. Nintendo is being more adiment on online play and to hardcore gamers with even more 3 party titles comeing. I think im starting to get impressed by the wii u, nintendo is finally getting the momentum back for hardcore gamers.

Narrrrrrrr,
Two games that people will either learn how to cheat on or get tired of wont save what is already a dying machine

You can say that about any game on any system dbloke. Tell you what why dont you just get rid of all your systems and games so you dont have to worry about that problem ever happening again. Also who said the wii u was a dieing system A little behind yes but far from dieing. A stated fact that the release of dragon quest x online beta phase only has boosted sales in japan of the premium wii u gaming consles. for those of you who arent into mmorpg the beta phase is testing of the game that online players participate in on the wii u system. that testing enable's the dev's ((short for developers)) to tweak in improvements in the game before full actual release, the testing consist of stress test on server's, graphical tweaks, gameplay tweaks etc. I'm still hopeing we will see a announcement for this game to be released in states.

Any and all systems (including handhelds) are super slow or "dying" within the first few months of launch because of the lack of good and or little games, patches, other unreleased functions/updates. Whatever the case I'm damn excited for Monster Hunter 3-Ultimate XD I've been so stoke for this game for a long ass time now. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has planned for this years E3..whatever it might be I know they are going to mind blow everyone away.

Back