wii to be bigger in 08

raisinghelen said:
They were just IGN predictions, there's no guarantee that we will get any of the things they were talking about.
Even if thats true... why'd you have to tell me?
pYRo said:
Well, what else is there, Kirby? Who likes Kirby? They said it was a "major sequel", not a sequel that not many people are going to care about. I just can't see a game starring a pink oval that sucks crap into it as being a beloved classic.
It is a well loved classic, actually

Oh, come off it. Kirby would be fine. But yeah, Starfox would be awesome. If they could outdo Starfox 64, arguably the best Starfox game in the series, they would have a hit.

I say we can expect to hear news about Starfox Wii and a new Zelda at this years E3. Hopefully we do anyway.

this thread was fail
because i was expecting a wii that was the size of the 360 with twice the power. bummer.

pYRo said:
ooh, that would be cool. But let's just cross our fingers that it isn't Kirby.

Starfox would be great...IF and only IF its not a gay adventure game and just a classic starfox fly-a-round-shoot-em-up. Kirby would be decent if it implements is SUCKING and BLOWING without making it crapy.

Maybe more info on AC Wii and MK Wii...MOTORCYCLES!!! (truth actually, read in an article)

Gaming24:7 said:
The announcement of a new zelda game not the launch hehe. Possibly some screenshots or something. Is just my prediction i am not saying is going to happen.

LOLDEATHNOTE

I like the GC Starfox better.

StarFox SNES are great, but only because there was no other game like that. There was Wing Commander, which was cool but it wasnt like StarFox. But now days StarFox SNES is boring, to me atleast.

StarFox 64 was outdated. It still looked alot like SNES version :/ Which during the N64 era Star Wars: Rogue Squadron came out, now that game was good.

T3kNi9e said:
I like the GC Starfox better.

StarFox SNES are great, but only because there was no other game like that. There was Wing Commander, which was cool but it wasnt like StarFox. But now days StarFox SNES is boring, to me atleast.

StarFox 64 was outdated. It still looked alot like SNES version :/ Which during the N64 era Star Wars: Rogue Squadron came out, now that game was good.

I don't know about that one now. N64 StarFox certainly looked better than the SNES version. It was also the most liked one of the series, as people felt the Gamecube versions turned away from the good stuff, then Nintendo incorporated both on foot and flying missions and it was a mess. Me personally, I liked StarFox adventures or whatever it was called, but I liked the N64 one a tad better.

The new game is said to be similar to the N64 version, or at least thats what they are aiming for.

I mean N64 did look alot better but it still used alot of the block type looking thing. I think its called polygons? It was real low. They seemed like they werent even trying or they did it on purpose. But still it was the same old fly straight style. While Rogue Squadron really did something new an innovative at the time.

Back