Nintendo network ids

nintendoca

WiiChat Member
Aug 17, 2010
ri
Wii Online Code
3552-0261-4844-6466
hey i am look to add people to my wii u network id angerytomnook00 see you guys of there

Last edited by a moderator:
splashking...pm me yours or post it here...id like to add you.
you too castlezelda!

Last edited:
No thanks bro; disrespect not intended. Never been much for addin' people on anythin', be it my 3DS or 360... 'less we have Multiplayer games in common, anyways. And the only online multiplayer Wii U game I got is AC:III, which doesn't work since Ubisoft are a bunch'a fanbase-betrayin' filth. Hence why I haven't posted my ID here.

... How do ya even notice these things? :lol: Aye, the new admin's been puttin' in some work for us.

I notice very minor things. Very, very minor things.

The new admin? As in.....NickJ? [STRIKE]The guy that has moar power and is way better than you?[/STRIKE]

No thanks bro; disrespect not intended. Never been much for addin' people on anythin', be it my 3DS or 360... 'less we have Multiplayer games in common, anyways. And the only online multiplayer Wii U game I got is AC:III, which doesn't work since Ubisoft are a bunch'a fanbase-betrayin' filth. Hence why I haven't posted my ID here.
not for multiplayer splashking

with miiverse i can see your posts... your friends list...the posts you liked...i can read any future messages you say about games and reply to you.

with the wiiU its more than just multiplayer. i dont even like competition. we will never play together..unless you ask me.

but you fine you dont have to. :p

Last edited:
Another reason why I haven't posted my ID; never use Miiverse. IMO it's little more than a narrowly-focused Wiichat with a larger but wholly lackluster community. Only reason people use it is 'cause it's easily accessible, family friendly and simplified. Forums > Miiverse

Back