"Nintendo Wii 2 Is a Joke! | The New Previous-Gen System"

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
~Alrighty please watch the video down below then give your thoughts and discuss please~

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfe-90ufySU&feature=feedu

~My thoughts~ I personally could give two shits about the graphics and all, as long as I get my new smash bros, mario kart, zelda, and PAPER MARIO! oh and that mario galaxy/64/sunshine type game.

One thing I've learned is that nintendo is always one step behind of the game but for some odd reason outsell the competition

Nope. Nintendo are ahead tech wise.
>First D-pad.
>Made the analogue stick popular
>Made rumbling controllers
>Waggle controllers
>DECENT touch screen handheld (game.com did it first, but it was arse)
They kinda lead the way with innovation and everyone else copys

Hmm you are right I guess what I wanted to say is that
Ok Nintendo made the Gamecube it was a great console god I loved it

But the one thing it lacked and that was ONLINE play as compared to the ps2/xbox at the time which had online play

So along came the wii and bam wifi play/wiishop etc...then various years later wiispeak and then wii finally gets mic/chat support.

Same with this wii2 aka "project cafe" its an HD console or so the articles claim it is
which wii obviously isn't though I could care less whether a console is HD or not as long as the game(s) are GREAT i'm set.

Nintendo = innovation you sir are 200% correct.

I remember the power glove, G/N-Force [can't remember its name atm], the "pad" for NES, zapper,etcc all these things which were in a way...prototypes/beta's of the Wii and its accessories

VIDEO of accessories by the AVGN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kBMscW_dVg

Watched The Video Wow If Thats Going To Happen I Should Go Ahead And Play My Xbox Kinect

Nope. Nintendo are ahead tech wise.
>First D-pad.
>Made the analogue stick popular
>Made rumbling controllers
>Waggle controllers
>DECENT touch screen handheld (game.com did it first, but it was arse)
They kinda lead the way with innovation and everyone else copys

Totally agree Dprinny,
This is what i posted on youtube...

(Nintendo use a 5 year old graphics card..
-PS3 and Xbox360 release with a 5 year old game controller.
Are you gonna rant on about how far behind sony and microsoft were with the Move and Kinect?
thought not!
Quote from you:
"I know they (nintendo) sold tons, you know, they out performed 360 and playstation3, you know, almost combined"
Destroyed your (stupid guy on youtube) whole arguement. Last I checked the business with the most customers IS the most valuable.

Nintendo are the market leaders, I appreciate uber graphics because I have a penis but this guy is ridiculus.

Nintendo = 25years of innovative design, gameplay, in-expensive, family orientated, splitscreen multiplayer(human interaction), FUN, Mario/1/2/3/lostworlds/world/64/Galaxy/kart/paper etc, Zelda..., DK, Metroid, Smash Bros, GE64/Perfectdark, Tetris, Wiisport, Gameboy/advance, 3/DS, Virtualboy:yesnod:, powerglove, Shigeru miyamoto,

Sony&Microsoft = Eye bleedingly uber graphics, Halo, COD, $800consoles.

I wanna punch that 'Gunns@ guy in the face.

@Hoot Thats what I was thinking too! Ninty has been around FOREVER! and will continue to be around while the shitbox and ninty's long lost son aka sony ps copies its dad ninty.

That gunn4hire dude he is a straight up fan boy judging by the other vids Ive seen by him and he likes to talk a lot of **** about the nintendo console in general.

all I know is that this new ninty console which will be revealed at this years E3
is gonna be one hell of a console and will without a doubt dominate the industry without breaking a sweat.

Back