No More Heroes Australia

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
Well over here in Aus we're getting No More Heroes in a few weeks and i was contemplating getting it or not. Ive read countless reviews which all say its an awesome game with good, fun, fast gameplay yet the free roam and city seem to lack any real detail/enjoyment. I would still (going by reviews) buy this game when its out however im wondering if the AUS version will see all of the blood and swearing, seeing as in this country we seem to miss out on everything else the rest of the world enjoys video game wise (perfect example would be online for MOH)

FFS - I dont think we miss out on much. I think not having online on MOH was **** (even though i dont believe in online nor do i use it). I think here in AUS we have to wait a little bit longer for certain games (sometimes) but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

You will still get all the swearing and blood, I think Japan was really the only place to get the game with pixels instead of blood. Its really fun, favourite Wii game so far for me.

Back