No More Heroes Gameplay Video and Details

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Click the link to watch the video:
http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/wii/game/news/article.jsp?articleId=20071206144142828051&releaseId=2006121210125293056&sectionId=1006&pageId=20071207144123281001

Crude, Rude, Bloody and Brilliant..No More Heroes Breaks all the rules.

Watching wrestling tapes lets you learn new throwing techniques etc, saving is done by sitting on the toilet in the motel :lol:, you can upgrade your Katana (sword), and do side missions/mini-games to earn money to compete in assassin battles and what not.

And in the video that you see there, the guy in the Baseball stadium is a ranked assassin you need to defeat to move your rank up and what not, and when you first enter the area apparently he is singing karaoke.

Those guys that throw things at you in the video, well the way to beat them is swinging the remote to deflect the baseballs back at them. If more controls are based like this, this game could be very promising.

All I know is, I am saving up enough cash for this game and Brawl when February rolls around.

Info from latest Nintendo Power, want it more in depth, buy the new Holiday Issue :lol:

Definitely getting It. This game bleeds style. I remember seeing a trailer for it on G4 about a year or more ago, and the trailer was great, much cooler than this video.

I read on wiki that there's free roaming and you can ride around in your motorcycle. Its sounding better everytime.

edit: man that game looks sick. Im predicting average rating of atleast 8/10, gameplay looks great so it could possibly come down to the storyline.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Click the link to watch the video:
http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/wii/game/news/article.jsp?articleId=20071206144142828051&releaseId=2006121210125293056&sectionId=1006&pageId=20071207144123281001

Crude, Rude, Bloody and Brilliant..No More Heroes Breaks all the rules.

Watching wrestling tapes lets you learn new throwing techniques etc, saving is done by sitting on the toilet in the motel :lol:, you can upgrade your Katana (sword), and do side missions/mini-games to earn money to compete in assassin battles and what not.

And in the video that you see there, the guy in the Baseball stadium is a ranked assassin you need to defeat to move your rank up and what not, and when you first enter the area apparently he is singing karaoke.

Those guys that throw things at you in the video, well the way to beat them is swinging the remote to deflect the baseballs back at them. If more controls are based like this, this game could be very promising.

All I know is, I am saving up enough cash for this game and Brawl when February rolls around.

Info from latest Nintendo Power, want it more in depth, buy the new Holiday Issue :lol:
nice post but come on are you giving free advertising to nintendo power now.

thanks for video. looks great and seen some new stuff)

anyone know what the slot machine thing is when you kill poeople.??

Adamquest64 said:
Definitely getting It. This game bleeds style. I remember seeing a trailer for it on G4 about a year or more ago, and the trailer was great, much cooler than this video.

Yeah I saw the first video about a year ago and then heard nothing much of it. Until my Nintendo Mag FINALLY issued a preview xD

Definitely getting it

This game is probably gonna be great but we need more multiplayer games

Recently read that the European version will NOT feature blood it in...sorry Europeans >.<.

from nintendo power magazine, it says when you go on his toilet in his room, it makes the save window pop up... weird. :yikes:

Back