Non-epoxy Wiis

esbee1

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2009
Hi

I am planning on getting a Wii but I'm desperate to avoid the epoxy drives...can anyone lead me to a site where I can specify what kind of drive I want? Or which will tell me what model the drive is?

I assume you are referring to the epoxy on the drive chip. If so the only reason it would matter is if you want to mod your wii which is a no no on this forum.

I assume you are referring to the epoxy on the drive chip. If so the only reason it would matter is if you want to mod your wii which is a no no on this forum.

Look, I thought this was a place to discuss Wii hardware and my question is related to hardware availability.

I would encourage self-appointed Wii police to simply ignore my question if it offends their sensibilities in any way.

If someone can offer any useful advice I'd really appreciate it.

Look, I thought this was a place to discuss Wii hardware and my question is related to hardware availability.

I would encourage self-appointed Wii police to simply ignore my question if it offends their sensibilities in any way.

If someone can offer any useful advice I'd really appreciate it.

I can't act as the Wii police as I have no power in what you or any one else posts. My point was that any modding talk is usually frowned upon here and you would have a better chance of getting an answer somewhere else.

Back