NOOOO!Skool tomorrow!

i have school off for tomorow, then its 3/4 weeks until final exams and then i leave skool yay!

spicka said:
ya i got school :( me soo sad but then its only four more days till another weekend!

ahhh your one of those lucky ***** that get Friday off....How many hours of school do have a day anyway

Yeah, I have school, it just brought me closer to realising that the whole half term was a wasted two weeks anyway. All I did was gorge down chocolate and basically play baseball, when I so should have been doing some prep work for my GCSE stuff.

Now it's time to face the music and work my ass off all night long writing english essays I should have done. At least five pages are out the way and one of my lessons tomorrow (today even) is PE so there's never any homework. =)

Erg, University of Pittsburgh doesn't get many breaks. We're a non-denominational college. we don't get "Christmas break" we get "Winter Break" No Easter, no Presidents day, but we do get MLK day off :shocked:

Good news is that we get out uber early. one more week of classes, then finals week and we're done!

Try working for a livein
Schools nothing compared to a job

Darkprinny said:
Try working for a livein
Schools nothing compared to a job

It really depends on if you like your career or not. Come on, school is just a pain in the ass because I never get to learn about anything thats important! Instead I HAVE to learn about Liberia....now how the **** is that going to get me anywhere in life?
But u know at least you actually get paid for your effort :lol:

Back