Not Impressed

Read above

Think of it this way
There was a load of shite on all consoles.
You know the titles that we forget about
Everybody has fond memory's of playing the good games but forget about the bad ones that they never played.(thats probably why)

To say that a consoles entire back catalogue is flawless is unwise.
Even the Atari 2600/VCS had a load of shite on there

Read above

Think of it this way
There was a load of shite on all consoles.
You know the titles that we forget about
Everybody has fond memory's of playing the good games but forget about the bad ones that they never played.(thats probably why)

That may be true, but crap after crap... It's been going on long enough. I know new games for the wii is targeted for non-gamers and adults, but it shouldn't be another piece of crap. Fond memories die eventually and the bad ones will always be forgotten after a while.

To say that a consoles entire back catalogue is flawless is unwise.
Even the Atari 2600/VCS had a load of shite on there.
Never said it was, and it's true because nothing is ever truly perfect.
Atari, Atari... Can't we just back track to those once great games of it's time again? *sigh*

Never said it was, and it's true because nothing is ever truly perfect.
Atari, Atari... Can't we just back track to those once great games of it's time again? *sigh*
The true Atari called it quits years ago
The new one just owns there name

A true Atari fan would already know that.
I'm one of the ones who wasn't sure if it was true...

i personally think the graphics on most of the wii games are impressive ok some are rubbish yes but the wii makes up for it on gameplay and the addictive factor
ive got a good game collection and my latest high quality graphics well i think it is i have res evil 4 now the graphics on that game are pretty good i think gameplay is great also obscure 2 and madworld another example of good graphic games i have
i personally think the 360 is not that great even though they have hdds ok yes thats a good thing BUT if you want to keep getting it fixed well you know
the mem on the wii is ok but depends on what your going to do like me download loads of virtual console games then def get a sd card to help with it as the wii memory aint massive but its enough to save quite a bit of stuff

And the price of the hardware may fool you, but the fully loaded controllers is about $85 bucks a piece + batteries,

Um, the Wii Remote is $39.99 and the Nunchuk is $19.99. Your math is quite a bit off.

Nintendo, you've just lost another disappointed costumer

Um, boo hoo? The best of luck to you in the future. We'll be playing Monster Hunter 3, No More Heroes 2, Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, Zelda Wii, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Epic Mickey, and Sin & Punishment 2 in your absence.

double dragon was the nuts, rampage was good as well mate but ET well yea i agree
nothing wrong with the real classics

Read that post again.
Possibly highlight all of it

I like hidden text

And watch the following vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGdPe1gq4TY

Unless of coarse you mean that you liked that version of it

Hope ur talkin bout Starfox for the super nintendo. Cause th 64 version was great.

Again
Highlight my post (or quote it) and ye shall see
Theres a hidden message for people like ye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYzl37elqb4

And the price of the hardware may fool you, but the fully loaded controllers is about $85 bucks a piece + batteries,

Um, the Wii Remote is $39.99 and the Nunchuk is $19.99. Your math is quite a bit off.
I said fullly loaded meaning with the motion+ attachment which is about $25 depending where u buy it (i reccomend wal-mart ($20) though I work at GS). $40(wiimote)+$20(nunchuck)+$25(motion+)=$85 each then add the batteries

And I don't need luck, Assassin's Creed 2 will keep me busy on the PS3. When I'm done with that, I have over 150 games on multiple platforms that I haven't touched in a while (a little Atari will do me some good). Refreshing the good times and all. Eventually a new game comes out. I'll just start the process over again.

Back