O Canada

And we have Simple Plan, Headley, Skye Sweetnam, Alanis Morisette, Amanda Marshall, Diana Krall, Michael Buble, Elisha Cuthbert, Kiefer Sutherland, Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Linda Evangelista and a large percentage of the most sought after supermodels of the world, Halle Berry's baby daddy, etc :lol:

Bacon FTW :lol:

I really like our indie bands up in Canada, there is some really great stuff here.

speaking of edmonton

West Edmonton mall, the largest mall in the world.

canada pwns.

Back when I use to play an MMORPG, 3 of my good online friends are from Quebec Canada (French), we all got a chance to meet last year in September for the first time in 5 years. They are identical triplets. I no longer play the game, but we all stay in touch daily.

kronau said:
for shure LOL

theres one in china thats bigger now D: my brother told me he lives right by the wem

NOOOOO!! my canadian pride just died a little

Celeste said:
Crazy, I have a real homeboy on Wiichat :lol:

=O

What's your favorite mall (EXCLUDING the Town Center) and take-out place in Scarborough? What high school did you go to?

Hmm besides Town Center I usually go to Pacific Mall on Markham. Favourite take-out place would probably be Popeyes>_> And I went to Mother Teresa for freshman year and then Pope John Paul 2 till graduation =X.

My favorite mall...god, I don't even know. They all suck :\

Yeah agreed, especially Town Center -_- It's always so crowded there.

Take-out...Harry's, Johnny's, Noodle Delight, Sunrise Carribean, Dick & Janes Chicken & Shrimps...gosh I'm hungry.

Weird o_O I've never seen any of those take-outs before. Where are they located?

I went to Wexford School for the Arts.

That's cool. Is that in Scarborough too?

greasy roc said:
Freelton Ontario,

looking for "friends" to add to my wii

:)

never heard of your town, care to explaine where it is?

Freelton is a tiny village between Hamilton and Guelph, just off Hwy6.

Bit of piece and quiet but not far to civilisation. I work :( in Mississauga

I want to live in Canada when Im older. Rather there or Australlia. England SUCKS

Shouldn't the name of the thread be 'Eh, Canada' xD

And London And Newcastle are places in England. Copying Bastards!

haha, no, oh canada is our national anthem tho i do like the idea haha

hey, anyone here heard of shedden ontario?

Back