The Concept of Pride with Ethnicity/Nationality

PrinceLink IS superior

Only thing I read. And 100% true.

It's no wonder you wanted to bash the white kid as bad as hard as you described for saying that he's proud to be white...you know, people are starting to realize that many non-whites are actually more racist than whites, so you might want to protect your image and retard this "phase of recognition" before it sinks in for good.

Ha! Do you think I'm new here? There's no need for a phase. That is long and done. I have been judged by many and labeled in there books. Believe it or not but I use to be somebody.

But alas everyone has gone away from here who use to know me. They have moved on and are on their new site.

So if you want me to retract my comment I shall not for, as the night the day, I will remain judged for eternity as whom I was and for whom I still am.

Only thing I read. And 100% true.

It's no wonder you wanted to bash the white kid as bad as hard as you described for saying that he's proud to be white...you know, people are starting to realize that many non-whites are actually more racist than whites, so you might want to protect your image and retard this "phase of recognition" before it sinks in for good.

Ha! Do you think I'm new here? There's no need for a phase. That is long and done. I have been judged by many and labeled in there books. Believe it or not but I use to be somebody.

But alas everyone has gone away from here who use to know me. They have moved on and are on their new site.

So if you want me to retract my comment I shall not for, as the night the day, I will remain judged for eternity as whom I was and for whom I still am.

I was talking about the "phase" as in the process in which the belief is taking effect, more and more whites are being more tolerant, while it is being noticed by these very same whites that the opposite is becoming an unfortunate reality, almost to a point of equilibrium, if you will.

Well both my parents are Mexican so that makes me Mexican but I was born in the U.S so that makes me patriotic for both countrys even though I feel more proud for America than Mexico.
"God Bless America"
"Qué Viva Mexico"

Holy f@#$#@ guys. Take a breather. I mean I will read a few long posts but if everyone has a freaken 5 paragraph essay full of crap it kinda is distracting!

Just summarize k! Or some how make the important things bold.

First off what's the discussion about exactly? There is no question to discuss..

now i'm white and i'm quite proud of my heritage. am i racist? no but if i were to say white pride i would instantly be labeled a racist.

I have no idea why but I feel like flaming and bashing you SOOOOOO HARD. I mean SO HARD. I don't know what made me mad but I feel like driving a bat into your head. No joke.

Idk but I'm sorry it's just that once you study enough world history and US history you white @#$@#s really messed the world up.

I know your only proud of the "good" stuff they did but hey. If your going to say you love something, your going to have to love all of it. And there is not a enough good to make up for all the bad. EG. If your only proud of the good things your white ancestors did that that's stupid. You either are proud of everything or not. You should say something like I'm proud of all the accomplishments but pretty ashamed at what else they did.

I like Wales, and I guess I have some pride in this country, but ultimately I don't see my ethnicity/nationality as that big of a deal.

Short, to the point, and well written. Follow this man and you will go far.

PrinceLink, from you're Indian, aren't you? And are you proud of your racial heritage?

The issue here is not just proud whites, because they are just ridiculous as proud blacks and proud Asians. Ultimately, racial appearance should appearance (and thank God that through His might black women were created for their looks), but it shouldn't define who you are, what you feel or your pride. People who are proud of their white heritage are ridculous, because white history has had some very shameful moments, and it's only a skin tone. The same applies for every race. Race is a mere appearance category, much like obesity. And you don't hear obese people being proud of their obesity, do you?

depends wut kind r u talking about.
theyre are 3 kinds of mexicans:
a)theyre are the ranch mexicans(with the ol' cowboy boots and funny accent)
b)the city mexican (formal and well-speaking but knows how to have fun :p )
c)and the... um.... gangsta mexican(the one that wears baggy pants and talks so slang...)

im the b
but (no offense)
those who cross the border all all types. and not just mexicans.
some come from venezuala cross many borders to get to usa.

and when your teachers tell you that many immigrants come here for the freedom,
tell them to FUK OFF.
75% of all ppl who migrated here came 4 da work.....
ive meet a lot of ppl, some illigel, (which i could call ice)
but, im not cruel.

Hmmm... I wonder whether or not I should get into this topic... Why not? lol.

Ok... so the basic topic is Why are people proud of their religion/ethnicity right? Ok... thats easy enough.

My opinion, and idc if others share this or not, is that people can be proud of their race/religion/ethnicity as long as they have a reason to be proud... not saying every race doesnt have its own right to be proud of itself, but if your one of those retarded folk who push that their race is best SIMPLY bc they are that race and they dont give any factual reason to be proud, then they dont deserve to say they are better than anyone else.

Hmmm... I wonder whether or not I should get into this topic... Why not? lol.

Ok... so the basic topic is Why are people proud of their religion/ethnicity right? Ok... thats easy enough.

My opinion, and idc if others share this or not, is that people can be proud of their race/religion/ethnicity as long as they have a reason to be proud... not saying every race doesnt have its own right to be proud of itself, but if your one of those retarded folk who push that their race is best SIMPLY bc they are that race and they dont give any factual reason to be proud, then they dont deserve to say they are better than anyone else.

Well put. I have an Italian friend--he's first generation here in America which is quite rare to come across these days. He was born here and all, but when he sees other Italians, he bases them on a certain criteria that most "Italians" would fail. He calls them "fake Italians" and is truly proud of his true Italian culture, not the one altered by the surrounding society and people. Interestingly though, he cannot speak Italian and only understands it a little bit.

Back