Ocarina Of Time 3D

FCB10

Ahmet
Dec 25, 2010
The Hague, The Netherlands
Wii Online Code
6308-6845-0316-7739
Memories are dangerous. Especially ones from 14 years ago. Like any gamer Ocarina Of Time was a game I grew up with. It was pure fun. I remember those days that I was not doing homework, failing for school and just playing with Link and ignoring Navi :).

The 'remake' may be the only reason that I will buy a 3DS. And besides OoT 3D I might by some other classic game titles like Star Fox 64!

But people you must understand. OoT 3D is a remake. The biggest thing that will be changed is getting used to two screens and the 3D effect ofcourse. Can you imagine playing OoT on a DS? I can't.

OoT 3D is an old person in an 3D jacket. I'm not giving any criticism. People are going to buy this game because they are fans. Many ofcourse. People can have other reasons.

Ocarina Of Time won't have a lot of difference. But it sure will be fun. Re-living those memories. Slashing Gohma, playing the ocarina, ignoring that freaking owl, ignoring Navi aaah.... Makes me wanna play OoT! Guess what :)... CYA!

And if you want to re-live soms memories and get nostalgiagasmed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43IPAGw01IY

One of my favorites ^^!

Once again you've fallen into the Remake department. I've already got the original on Wii and I'm not buying it again. Now Star Fox, I have not played. Remember Super Mario 64 DS, bought it, I got pissed off when you had to capture little bunnies... WTF? Thats not in my memories of the N64 Singular yellowish brown rabbit that Princess Peach Tortured by keeping him in the Basement that was partly flooded.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for that god damn temple (you all know which one... =/), I could mimic all these fond memories. But nah, I never got to stab Ganon to death.

Hence I'm buying this damn remake and finishing what I started that whole decade 'n a half ago. And I'll have a blast all the while. =)

Oh, and moved. >___>

I'm going to buy the remake because apparently the makers made it pretty much the same way, but with the editions of the graphics updated, Tru3D, and the main reason for the purchase is that I can play the Master Quest version. I also liked the look of the demo version... like look'n in a box.

If it wasn't for that god damn temple (you all know which one... =/), I could mimic all these fond memories. But nah, I never got to stab Ganon to death.

Hence I'm buying this damn remake and finishing what I started that whole decade 'n a half ago. And I'll have a blast all the while. =)

Oh, and moved. >___>
But you didn't spoil the game by watching the ending? That would ruin everything.

Fifeinators zelda

I haven't playedthe classic but iv'e got the new version and it is sick nearly got the third stone best game ever mite by old version cause new one is so good:sick:
sick.gif
sick.gif
2hnq0s2.png

I've played the original & stopped at the god forsaken water temple too. I've had this 3d remake for a while & have not beat it either, i'm at the light temple btw. I'm not sure why i quit though. Oh & the ending hasn't been spoiled for me yet! Don't spoil it for me please.

I've played the original & stopped at the god forsaken water temple too. I've had this 3d remake for a while & have not beat it either, i'm at the light temple btw.

We are brothers who share the same pain, the same cursed, watery fate... T_T

... Don't you mean the spirit temple, though?

Back