Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

ill add u wen i get it, since it is so easy, wen i get it im going to dominate u with my cod waw skillz

it is so easy, i was master of waw, now im gunna be master of mwr, wen i get it, should be a week, i wanna vs u all at once haha like i did with waw, funny, i always won

Haha. But wasn't it funny when I beat you 1v1 on WaW? Eh? :papermario:

I'll go check what my Friend Code is today.

I still don't think thats true, if you were good at WaW then your good at MWR. Because theoretically, its a whole different game, with new weapons, larger and different maps, and lots of other things. I dominated in WaW, seeings that I beat Johnny once. And I'm still getting used to MWR. I like Headquarters. One time, I think the game glitched, and shrinked the map to arena size. It was awesome. Kill, after kill.

I enjoy hackers, only when we get to use the hacks too. And I don't mind people going underneath the map, as long as I can get under there too. :yesnod:
Heres my FC: 454719947947

Wow, I think I just found my new Primary Weapon. The Mini Uzi is amazing with stopping power. Its the fastest shooter in the game, with good power. But put stopping power with it, and you kill people in about 3 shots.

Omg! I was dominating! I almost got my first Helicopter! I was in the Enemy Respawn zone, hiding in a building where a machine gun was, and everyone that ran upstaris I shot. I got 6 straight kills, and i was calling in an airstrike, and a dude ran up and knifed me! That ALWAYS happens to me! Every time! Even on WaW! I would always somehow die while calling in artilery or an airstrike. asjbfhasvegflWHBKLRNjlahbkjdahKF.nsRBJBgselkhFjae,kfsafv

helicopters are strange i seem to get it a few times now 4 to be exact it looks like a drunk guy driving it on the mini map

Last edited:
Alright, ignore the last two FC's. Mine is actually 454919947947
I mixed up a few numbers before.

So I'm thinking about doing a CoD Reflex skit. We'd need about 4 people. We could act it all out, and I would do the voices with my editing system. Then I would put it on Youtube. We can do this because unlike CoD WaW, Reflex has modern day things. Houses, shops, buses, and other stuff we could use to act with. I saw this one market spot, and I though I could be behind there taking orders for you guys, then shooting u with an RPG all of a sudden. Then two marines could walk up and start to arrest me, and it could go on and on. lol. Or we could pretend to arrest somebody and escourt him to the police station, and we'd have to kill everyone to get by. Or we could be ninja like, and kill the marine security guards, until we make our way to some building. I'd be fun. And I would film it.

Back