Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

I just love Cross Fire. Mainly because I always seem to do good on it, and I like the setting. A deserted town, with holes blown in all the buildings, and long streets, and buses, its pretty cool.

What would be awesome is a live street map. Like people driving cars up roads while you fight, and random pedestrians walking around. That'd be pretty cool. Don't get run over though! lol. I would so use that to my advantage. I would put some C4 on the road, wait for a car, then detonate. It would explode like no tomorrow. And you could back up your enemies into the street. Haha, throw a Wal-Mart in the map just for the heck of it. It'd be amazing if you could go inside the Wal-Mart.

Cod mw

Sup Guys This is the Notorius SupaSoja from W@W those of you that have played with me know i'm good @_@. anyways i moved to Modern Warfare and if you need friends to pla with that do decent let me know email me at [email protected] for my FC and email me yours while u email me for the info C you guys around.
Best game so far is 29-5-3 HC TDM

last night my ratio went thru the roof i won 8 ffa's & 30 kills & 4 deaths my ratio went from 1.00 to 1.17. that happen for 4 matches

Nice. Wow. I just played at Crash, and it was fun! Thats my new favorite map. Well, that and Crossfire.

My ratio ALWAYS sucks when I get new CoD games for some reason, and I have to work my way up. I dont get it, somehow this guy on my team had a higher score than me. Here was the score:
Him: 24-0-19
Me: 21-5-12

I had 5 more assists and 7 less deaths, yet he wins? This score system sucks.

I would've completed a challenge if I had the best score overall.

Hey guys, I made another clan. I've decided that I'm going to keep this one. The ones that I drop are usually because I ended up screwing something up with the site that I can't go back and change, or it would take forever. So I made a new clan, and its called Grunts in Action (GIA)
Please join, all I need is a little help. Maybe 2 extra leaders. I really want this to be a fun clan, and I won't quit unless I remain the only member for a whole month. So please, if your looking for a clan, visit www.clangia.webs.com

Alright, I'm going to go record some footage of MWR for my Grunts in Action Recruitment Video that I'm putting on Youtube. Anyone else want in?

Ah, sorry. Already recorded it. But I'll record other videos later. Were you interested in joining?

hmmm im sooo bored rite now, hmm id mwr is on black friday sale i will get it, if not, i say screw it

Back