Official Find A Match- Us Gameplay- For Mario Strikers

ok in that stand by im adding every one now

335114 436089

wow what a horror show that was!

i suck at this game lmfao well minus the fact that this is my 3rd time playing it. i still have NO idea what i am doing. i think im going to play the tutorials for a while until i can go on wifi :sick:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wow what a horror show that was!

i suck at this game lmfao well minus the fact that this is my 3rd time playing it. i still have NO idea what i am doing. i think im going to play the tutorials for a while until i can go on wifi :sick:
sorry if i went hard on u.....-_-

wario2ooo said:
sorry if i went hard on u.....-_-

lol thats ok

i have NO idea what i am doing still. i only know how to pass, hold B to do that power kick thing, and hit the C button to unleash those wierd weapons which i have NO idea how i get those.

yep tutorial here i come! im signing off wiichat, you can find me on strikers if you wanna play again guys. youre the only 3 i added so far (sarai, cookies, wario)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lol thats ok

i have NO idea what i am doing still. i only know how to pass, hold B to do that power kick thing, and hit the C button to unleash those wierd weapons which i have NO idea how i get those.

yep tutorial here i come! im signing off wiichat, you can find me on strikers if you wanna play again guys. youre the only 3 i added so far (saraiokies, wario)

Hey you got my name right! :smilewinkgrin:

idk......if i didnt then i'll add u now

make sure u add me

im going offline to play strikers

Back