Official Guitar Hero III Tournament Sign up

doosta said:
well with msc, i had a rule where whoever was winning at the time of disconnection is the winner of that game. but what ive noticed with gh3 is that the person with the lowest score can still be winning (needle to their side) plus when disconnection occurs, both people playing says they both won. so you cant use that rule i used in msc.

well just think of something

i noticed that if your opponent gets disconnected it tells you you've won and shows the score

tdog7 said:
i noticed that if your opponent gets disconnected it tells you you've won and shows the score

true, i was playing with someone and talking to them on aim i think wiifreak. our games kept getting disconnected and we didnt know who was causing the disconnection. on my screen it showed that i won, my points and he had zero points, but on his side it said he won, how many points he had, and i had zero points.

so i dont know. your rule sounds fine about disconnection

mine was different.

when i got disconnected it showed i got 78 thousand something and 77 thousand something for him, and said i won, but idk it could of only did that because i was in the lead

mine was different.

when i got disconnected it showed i got 78 thousand something and 77 thousand something for him, and said i won, but idk it could of only did that because i was in the lead

and his % of the song was 0, mine was like 88%

Maybe someone can help me. I registerd an account on the guitarhero.com site. How do you play in a tournament? For example, I clicked "join" on a tournament, but what do I have to do afterwards????

i don't believe the tournaments on the site are online, you have to go to the persons house or whatever location they choose

sorry...

To double post, and revive this older thread.

I have created a tourney on guitarhero.com for anyone that wishes to join.
This one will be a medium tourney...but if its successful then there will be hard ones in the future

i know you cant link to other sites, so the tourney is called 'WiiChat Rockers Tourney'

p.s there is no prize for the winner other then bragging rights :) :lol:

PM. for details

Back