Official 'I have Brawl' Thread

I got mine this morning @ 900 @ our local game stop!!

And then I went back @ 200 for the tourney!......made it to the round of 16 but lost.....

GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!

got it midnight this morning at the local mall. god i felt too old. It was way worse then Halo 3 release. hysterical

O god! I got it in 10 minutes at best buy!
It is amazing!!!

(Guess who I unlocked)
(Hint: green wonder)

ChrisMAD said:
Because of this inclement weather, I have to wait until 9 A.M. tomorrow to get it.:cryin:
same trhing happened to me i bet we live in the same town

woke up at 9 to help my dad shovel his works parking lot. got done at 2:30. went home and called gamecrazy. they had some but only for preorders. dang. called the game store right accross the street from game crazy. they have 50 copys left! i grab my $50 visa gift card and a couple extra bucks for tax and get it. come home and me and my friend play multi for a bit to get used to the contols. now im sitting here because im extreamly hungry and i cant play games when im hungry lol.

I got Brawl at 2pm today at walmart and I was the only one in the game department. It's an awesome game but I can't get the wi fi stuff to work I keep getting the error code. that sucks

I got my copy this morning at 12:01 a.m. after the Gamestop Tourny. I have not put it down since. So much fun. Here is my Brawl code if anyone would like to add me: 3351-3710-5543 Name is Jinn in Brawl. I'm usually Mario or Samus (ZSS), once I unlock Sonic that will be my main character. See you guys on the battlefield.

The boards are dead today cause of brawl

Back