Official Photo Album

surfinrach90 said:
Lmao! Cool!

What were you doing over there?
Well it was my nan's 80th at the weekend, so we went to Anglesea where my aunty and cousins live (it was easier for us to go there than them to come here), and on the Sunday we went to Llanfair P.G. for something to do...my cousin took a few pics around and about, but I don't have them, if I get them I'll post them!

On the Saturday night me and my cousin hit a few pubs though, and because they live in such a small town it was like nothing I've ever experienced! It was pretty good though I thought - but then again I was wasted so it was bound to be!

Wiired said:
Lol at people stereotyping people (potentially myself?) as chavs.
Cheers for the comments by-the-way people.

:rolleyes: Tell me about it.

[STRIKE]Stereotyping[/STRIKE]
SUCKS.

Frickin' seriously.. people were calling me "emo" today
because of how I dressed. Whatever. [insert cuss word].

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

:rolleyes: Tell me about it.

[STRIKE]Stereotyping[/STRIKE]
SUCKS.

Frickin' seriously.. people were calling me "emo" today
because of how I dressed. Whatever. [insert cuss word].

Ah, I am a pathetic little child or ginger or billy no mates or 'Ginger ****' the list could go on.

th1127071710.jpg

back on topic
this is what happens when you learn about greece in social studies
(i screamed it when the teacher said "sparta")

Lewi T said:
Well it was my nan's 80th at the weekend, so we went to Anglesea where my aunty and cousins live (it was easier for us to go there than them to come here), and on the Sunday we went to Llanfair P.G. for something to do...my cousin took a few pics around and about, but I don't have them, if I get them I'll post them!

On the Saturday night me and my cousin hit a few pubs though, and because they live in such a small town it was like nothing I've ever experienced! It was pretty good though I thought - but then again I was wasted so it was bound to be!

That's cool!

I love being in little small village pubs where everyone knows everyone else. It was like that in the pub I used to work in, every day the boss would tell someone new 'know who that is serving over there, Lisas little sister..etc' my sister worked there for ten years so they all knew her, and somehow knew me, every day I'd also have someone coming up to me saying 'well.. last time I saw you were this big *puts hand by knee*' and I havent the foggiest who they are.

It's a cool experience though, I didn't go in any pubs when I was up there =/ Ahh well!

{Axtlár} said:
IMG_3571.jpg

Hello.
And, no it's not emo or whatever.
Hahaha you do look a bit emo though. But ahh, such perfect skin...and shiny hair hehe =)

Noooooo, Celesteeee, I don't look emo! lol
and thanks, Steph! your pics are cool too, I liked the last one

kiraownsurmom said:
finaly a pic where someone looks at the camera
Yep. I'm sick of the stupid emos who take one of the cliche camera-high-looking-sad-staring-away pictures.

I know, right!? me too! that's why I looked into the camera, and stated it's not an emo shot(mine is more like a mad shot)... hate emos, they've been made up recently like 2 years ago, what the hell is up with that?

Back