Official Photo Album

I don't have many pics of me.

Just the one where i'm looking into the screen, a couple of me doing fire-spinning, and also a few from Egypt.

Wow... This thread has really grown.... I remember when it was only celebrating its 50th Page... Also, Egypt! Wow, did you live there or something?

Zubayr said:
Wow... This thread has really grown.... I remember when it was only celebrating its 50th Page... Also, Egypt! Wow, did you live there or something?
Nope just a holiday.

I done all the regular teenager stuff (drugs, etc :yesnod: ) and also went to see Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple. It was amazing. I've always had a love of the ancient Egyptian beliefs.

I think DRMARIO has been aswell.

Here is the best picture I took, I think it really highlights the magnificence of the architecture:

dsc00331co9.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Brawny said:
Ahhhh shineyyyyy
Yep :lol:

Remember, that wall is nearly 30 metres high. And considering that these guys had absolutely no machinery whatsoever, being able to build something like that out of solid rock is incredible.

In fact, some the obelisks they built have eluded scientists attempts to work out how they were built.

FRuMMaGe said:
Yep :lol:

Remember, that wall is nearly 30 metres high. And considering that these guys had absolutely no machinery whatsoever, being able to build something like that out of solid rock is incredible.

In fact, some the obelisks they built have eluded scientists attempts to work out how they were built.
I've often wondered about that. Out of a pure fiction train of thought, I can imagine some pretty crazy stuff. :)

Back