Official Photo Album

Going through old pics.
Found this from 2yrs back from a school camp.
2nd and 3rd degree burns FTW!
We canoed for 6-7hrs in blazing heat. Stupid me forgot to reapply sunscreen... and then we sat in front of fires for the whole night.
P A I N. (and stupidity).

SA500114.jpg

BTW, I think ice-cream was just what I was after...

Wow, lots of pictures.

+ I hate sunscreen

++ How could I have missed recipe talk? On my bb forum we have something called the Bako Shake [Bako is a member] which has two CUPS of peanut butter thrown into it, along with a bunch of other garbage. Its slogan is "Don't eat it all in one sitting, you'll probably die." xD xD xD good times.

Your bone structure, skin and hair Rach...****ing stunning.

*blushes*

Why thank you =]

Hahah, our families friends been over all day, the kid took this when he was messing about with my step-mothers camera.

DSCF0143.jpg

Those hats are invading America as well. I've seen quite a few people around my school with one.

Nice pics Rach. Your hair is awesome. Baby is freggin cute btw. Dontcha just hate how they grow up so quickly? from the cute little babies into the energetic 5 year olds running around? I wish my bro was young like that again.

That cake is fregging awesome. I want some.

Hahah yes!

My other brother grew up so quick! I miss him being a cute little angel with curly hair. Now he's a monster. He calls me Mr Fish all the time too ¬_¬

Are you a horrible big sister who doesn't let the younger one use your things?

My sisters were like that, they picked on meee. Now I'm the clever one that's going to have a good future, while the other two are not so ha ha hah.

I really need to go to bed -_-

Back