Official Photo Album

Sneaux125 said:
Dark beer is gross. Like Guiness. Ew. So no, I wouldn't like it =p

It's definitely an acquired taste.

The folks across the street are domestic only (i.e., piss-water), and I hooked them up with a Bass (which is pretty mild by my assessment).

They made "eww" and booger faces while they were trying to drink it :lol:

OK, I cant stomach 'solid' Guiness, I compare it to dunking bread in weak cold coffee in taste. Kilkenny has the right mix of all the good tastes in beer IMO. I can see where the chocolate reference comes from.
It looks like youve JUST taken that photo as you poured it, you can see the layers still seperating...I gotta admit DT, I'm glad there are Americans out there into 'real' beer, as opposed to Bud Lights etc.... which we also get here, but NO one, and i mean NO one buys it.
I might just send you a 4-pack of Kilkenny via mail, but you are paying the costs :p (quality of end content's NOT my fault)!

Hahaha, that would rock!

I was going to start the D&D Beer Thread, lay down a few rules (like no tales of underage drinking, and/or any kind of driving, etc.). Figured that could lead to some interesting new beverages to track down.

Yeah, I had just poured it ~2-3 minutes before that pic - it's incredible how the layers sort of invert, hahaha, it's hypnotic.

Love those draft-in-a-can-cartidge beers.

Last night:
iqkghw.jpg

24xdzit.jpg

sphywx.jpg

DORKFISH DAMN! that's a good pic, and yeah you look like you're 4 and a half....it's been a while since someone posted a pic last, I was getting tired of not commenting, you know?! ...I hope I didn't miss anything before your pic, it's ginormous after all!

Cel: oh yeah nice pics! you pachanga-girl! looks like you were getting drunk in the last one, and Katerina looks hotter, really, I'm not joking; me like. Oh and finally, I think you sometimes resemble the girl in your sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
{Axtlár} said:
DORKFISH DAMN! that's a good pic, and yeah you look like you're 4 and a half

Yeah i get that alot...but you know what an advantage of it is...

DISCOUNT AT BUFFETS!!! I can pass myself off as 11...

Yeah Dork, haha that's what I do sometimes, I just tell them I'm 11 and they believe me! haha

Back