Official Photo Album

Dorkfish said:
JadesPics002.jpg

3 Hours worth of soda...

Im thirsty now.

OMG, our little asian corner store has imported Dr Peppers. We have like 3 different flavours too, all foul mind you...

Man I got attacked by a wasp 3x today, I'd post a pic but the bastard was too quick, I'd post a pic of my wounds but its merely 3 punctures in my arm and leg...

I have a question actually, whos keeping track of this thread? I mean, it is the Official Photo "Album", someone must be keeping the thread? That Marisa person seems inactive.

Yer I wonder where she is too? She used to update the front page with a photo of everyone. Now its just photos of everything...

She's been inactive for months. I don't expect a return either.

I drank 2 liters of pepsi or coke in 2 hours.

Well thats insane... I once skulled 2litres of sour Fanta, that was a year past its used by date... I almost died. :p

Possibly not the right Thread to post this in.... BUT does anyone have any BnW pics they want made into colour? Ive been doing it on Photoshop for a while and am offering my 'services' so to speak, just to get some more experience doing it. I cant recommend the colours will be 100% accurate to the original scene, but should be nice never the less..... heres an example:

Comparo.jpg

Hit us back if you are interested, I need some more experience with them!

Deanis said:
DT, nice looking beer you got there. Whats the flavour like?
I'll have to check our local Dan Murphy's see if they stock it.

It's fantastic - it's a bitter, it's like a Boddingtons, with a slightly "hoppier" richness and a slight sweetness! They have the cartridge like a canned Boddies too (these really go off, "fffffeeeettttwwweeettt" :D )

Also picked up some Mackeson's Triple Stout - pretty fantastic too.

Still looking for some Kilkenny Cream Ale :)

Sneaux125 said:
Agh, double chocolate beer?? That sounds completely disgustion. I'll never have it.

Yeah, I often judge the taste of food by how it sounds.

It's not chocolate like a Hershey bar, it's "chocolate" like a really heavy stout, porter or a really rich [unflavored] coffee.

Have you ever had savory chocolate like peppered chocolate used in mexican cooking?

If you like very dark beer you'd like it, if you don't, your loss :)

Last edited:
Back