Official Photo Album

Who CARES what else is there if it has that?

rock n roll hall of fame, kings island, NFL hall of fame, east fork state park, ect.....

yess i live in ohio

I now want to come to Ohio, or at least go through it on a multi state journey of self discovery.

What's the weather like compared to say... California?

Ohio.

Definitely.

Yep, definetly. The ultimate travelling experience would be to travel through America, from the icy tundras of Alaska, to the sub tropical beaches of Florida, from the metropolis' of LA, NY and Chicago to the rainy forests of the North West, from the mild Meditteranean breezes of the Californian coast, to the stunning Autumn countryside of New England, from the plains of Texas to the deserts of Arizona and Utah, from the ancient Amerindian tribal lands of the Mid West to the tropical paradise that is Hawaii...

um the weather in ohios bipolar lol, its whatever it feels like its gonna be, like last night it was storming, but now its sunny and 91 degrees

If I could show you a pic of this awesome funnel cloud forming over my house I would.

Me and mates at prom:
100_0178.jpg

3 mates and me:
744786908a10976662741o.jpg

Ahem...later on in the evening...:
100_0199.jpg

Haha, Jack's afraid of sheep. :lol: (that is pretty creepy though...)

Got a new cabinet!!!:D I need to pick up a head for it, but good head is expensive.
DSCF0160.jpg

Last edited:
Back