Official Photo Album

It doesn't actually hurt as bad as people make out. It's sort of a fun pain.

Yeah. We have a FFA round at the end. EVERYONE got owned and it's like "Ouch..HAHAHAHA" *shoots*
Just wish I had more paintballs. And I got hit in the neck and the head atleast 30 times and in the ass 10000 times(big target:p) and it's heaps fun all the same.

However some other randoms we were playing with took it wayyyy too seriously, one guy had a ****in' Gillie(sp?) suit on and was like "COVER FIRE COVER FIRE"

Where'd you go Dean?

After freight companies turning up 2 HOURS after our cut-off time for accepting freight this just topped off my day today. a bogged forklift =_=

Image042.jpg

Image043.jpg

Image045.jpg

and no, none of us were driving, forklift was hired from freight company and came with a driver.

LAWL....the actual paintball was epic....the place...not so much.

Potentially epic dump of photos from today...
After I recover a few of them. *shifty eyes*

Never been a great fan of paintball. Too much pain.

Quasar is good enough :p

Haha, I ALWAYS wanted to go to Quasar. Used to be one in my town but I was too young. By the time I was 'old enough' it was knocked down and replaced with an Aldi..

Also paintballs funnn. Pains bearable, I just didn't like getting shot in the face as the paint would seep through the helmet into my mouth, and smeer up the goggles :/

Not doing a very good job of advertising that!xD

I just don't like the idea of going out for a laugh and purposely getting hurt. However much pain it is. Seems about as sensible as putting drawing pins in your shoes and going for a stroll.

It's boss getting hit in the face! It's mad, you'll peek out from behind a tree then BANG, all you can see is yellow paint in front of your eyes. You just wipe it off with the rag they give you. It isn't too much of a problem going in your mouth though, I don't think I got any in mine.

Honestly though it really isn't pain pain. It barely hurts with all the adrenaline pumping, it's just so much damn fun! I guarantee you'd enjoy yourself. It's such a good feeling popping someone between the eyes.

It's boss getting hit in the face! It's mad, you'll peek out from behind a tree then BANG, all you can see is yellow paint in front of your eyes. You just wipe it off with the rag they give you. It isn't too much of a problem going in your mouth though, I don't think I got any in mine.

Honestly though it really isn't pain pain. It barely hurts with all the adrenaline pumping, it's just so much damn fun! I guarantee you'd enjoy yourself. It's such a good feeling popping someone between the eyes.

Ah that's why - I wasn't given a rag.. aha.
So I tried cleaning it off which just smeered it all over. So I just remained hidden for that round :p

I believe that was in Emma's time being a yank.

Back