Official Q & A Thread

MztikalAce said:
Kyuoh, no its not possible to have a pokemon hatch in a great/ultra ball.

Ness sorry but its pretty hard to deduce EVs its been trained in at lvl 94,maybe you could use those EV reducing berries and start EV training him again?
-Slowking hmmm, never really used him before, The EVs you train him depend on what role your gonna give him in your team though,e.g. for Tanks you'd train in the defences, and for sweepers one of the attacks and speed

Brendo, it depends what your using those two pokemon for, id usually go with a torterra lol(because of a kick ass annoying moveset it is able to have lol)

coz i ran out of pokeball's and 1 of my gibles hatched by me is inside ultra ball and yet i also got weavile from trade it says hatched at solaceon town but inside ultra ball, same matter with nincanda, it evolve to ninjask but i didnt give it pokeball to hold coz i forgot but i left a spot, and yet i got a shedinja. hmm so im doing a lil experiment.

kyouh said:
coz i ran out of pokeball's and 1 of my gibles hatched by me is inside ultra ball and yet i also got weavile from trade it says hatched at solaceon town but inside ultra ball, same matter with nincanda, it evolve to ninjask but i didnt give it pokeball to hold coz i forgot but i left a spot, and yet i got a shedinja. hmm so im doing a lil experiment.
You can't hatch pokemon in great/ultra balls. The quantity you have in your balls pocket [no homo pl0x] does not affect the ball the hatched pokemon ends up in. The only possible way that could happen would be glitch/hacked/cheated/etc.

Ayo said:
not a bad set but i feel substitute is a bit out of place on it. Maybe swap it with confuse ray, and dont use thunder its chance of missing is greater then tbolt yet it only has a little bit more power. Tbolt is more reassuring.

Oh yea, I know that, but that was just my sigjestion that I was regurgitating from a previous build I had read. Thunder is only if you are running a rain dance team, that and the substitute is the sub-salc kinda plan. I kinda like it so I posted it in response to people talking about a mismagus build.

WuddlePook said:
You can't hatch pokemon in great/ultra balls. The quantity you have in your balls pocket [no homo pl0x] does not affect the ball the hatched pokemon ends up in. The only possible way that could happen would be glitch/hacked/cheated/etc.

why would someone hacked a pokemon to hatch inside ultra ball ._.

kyouh said:
why would someone hacked a pokemon to hatch inside ultra ball ._.
Why not? We have morons hacking pokemon at level 100, making it pretty much impossible to ev train ._.

Theres people using hacks to find a Giratina at route 221, then try trading them off as legits.

Those are just some examples :yesnod:

thats pretty darn moronic just to hack pokemon to hatch inside ultraball coz the weavile i got has legit stats doesnt even say in pbr as abad egg ._.

iRAWR said:
where else, can i cahtn an eevee, the one bebe gave me has a b d nature
u cant, and be4 you get the eevee you shoulda save your game 1st just incase you looking for certain nature ._.

Back