Official SSBB site news

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Just a small update on the official brawl website i noticed today.

I'm sorry to say that I have to temporarily stop updating this website as of June, 2006.

When Super Smash Bros. Brawl is completed sometime in 2007, I plan to post more information for you. For right now, though, I need to focus on the development of the actual game.
Of course, if anything newsworthy comes up, I may decide to post some special notices...

Meanwhile, though, I'll just do my best to complete the game.

Masahiro Sakurai

I was kind of hoping for regular weekly/monthly updates on any new features/characters... Hopefully Sakurai will be back soon :)

Yea I know what your saying. At least like a game play video every month or so with each character would be nice.

Everybody's saying that it's coming out around the "holidays" of 07', does this mean Christmas time or Valentines Day time, huge difference.

P.S. If it doesn't come out till December i'll go insane!!!!!:sick:

Well, I suppose it's better to have fewer updates and have it released quicker than having plenty of updates and having a delays. I see what he's saying. Just as long as he keeps us informed if he decides to put in something as major as "Death moves" or "fatalities" in.
*imagines Link doing a Scorpion style fatality on Mario with the hookshot* ... Hmmm.... Maybe I've been playing Mortal Kombat too much...:lol:

That would really stink though if they were going to release around christmas. As I start to think though when they say holidays, it usually means christmas.

id rather they leave most characters out so i can be surprised when i unlock them. i dont want to know every character just yet.

surprises are always nice, they should have a few of those. Sonic would be a nice surprise, since nothing has been confirmed. *I don't think*

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If they wait for Christmas of '07 they would be smart for their sake. If they wait long enough, people will end up purchasing the N64 version or the Gamecube version because they won't have enough patience to wait for Brawl. So that means they will make money and have people playing the old versions of the games, then they will release Brawl just in time when gamers would be getting very anxious all over again.

- Scythe

Or the poeple willl just kill themselves because they can't take playing melee or smash anymore and htey just want brawl to be released. As it stands now, once the wii is out, the gamecube is out. As of right now, I don't se anyplace witha huge stock of 64 games. So the chances are that the people will be playing other wii games as they wait. Which I can do because corruption will be the greatest game ever.

Hey idk if anyone has realized this but in the trailer for SSBB the characters that were in melee (Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu) are all using the same attacks they had in Melee, so if their moves arent any different then before then thats a negative in my book

Back