Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

Hi! I would like recommendations for games that my 5½ year old could play with her Dad - either on Wii Ware or Wii disc. They've already played 'New Super Mario Brothers Wii', Wii Play, Wii Sports and 'Marvel: Ultimate Alliance' on xBox 360.

I found 'Let's Tap' on amazon and that looks like it might work. Any other ideas? I'd like something not too complicated for her, but something age / family appropriate (unlike Marvel: Ultimate Alliance!)

Thank you!

I'd really like to buy a good shooter for the Wii. I would have already bought CoD: Black Ops if it had splitscreen but it doesn't. So now im looking for a good wii Shooter with good Splitscreen and good online. As far as I know there are 2 good ones, Conduit 2 and Golden Eye. Golden Eye is pretty cool but it hasn't the great feel of Call of Duty when you collect new weapons and stuff. I actually really like Conduit 2, especially the Shop and this stuff. I've just got 2 probelms with Conduit 2: 1. In videos it looks likes it takes forever to kill someone in multiplayer, is that true? 2. Are there even peole playing online or do I have to wait forever to get a game?

Overall: Conduit 2 or Golden Eye 007 Wii?

Back