Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

MUST haves

4. Super Smash Brothers Brawl
7. MadWorld. (at 30 dollars, this is a unique gem)
8. No More Heroes (once again, at 15 dollars, a great game)

Smash Brothers is only a must if you have friends over playing a lot. MadWorld is supposed to be short 4-6 hours. I haven't played it but I'd say rent it first since its so short. No More Heroes has a huge following but its not for everyone at the same time. Definitely rent that too before buying.

I'm thinking about getting Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Grand Slam Tennis, Punch Out!!, or The Conduit... which do you recommend?

I have Tiger Woods 10 and the Conduit. I've never been into a golf game as much as I was when I got Tiger Woods (never had any previous versions). Wii Motion+ is great, its a really fun game and the disc golf is good fun with friends. The Conduit is one of the best online wii games if not the best. If you're into multiplayer online FPS games then its a must. It doesn't have any split screen though so that could be an issue. If you're playing alone and will be playing online a lot then you won't regret it.

I'm Just Posting That If You Have Not Played No More Heroes, Go Buy The Game, its like 20 dollars now and its the best game i own for the system

ok i already no ssb is amazing but say i live by myself and dont have friends over to multi.. should i still get it? will it be very fun if i play by myself?

story mode for Super smash bros is pretty cool - there is online too but its too laggy unless you live near the people you are vsing

probably not worth buying - I did and i never play it unless friends are over

Should i rebuy smash bros brawl? I finished it all, and beat most of the challenges. If i do buy it, it will be mainly for 'you got smash bros' ,'hell yes i do'.

I was just wondering if I should get metroid corruption or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (when it comes out)? I know metriod is a really good game and is probably better than MUA2 but I have 2 wiimotes nd nunchucks which I barely use. I just want to make use my nunchuck the other game I use it for suxs. And metriod isn't 2 player and I want to play wid my friends. The only reason I want metriod is because I heard it is really good, haven't heard much about MAU2 though. Please help me decide which game I should buy.

my sister wants to buy me a game for my birthday what should i get?
i like fifa and first person shooters mainly
i have CoD, conduit, SSBB, zelda
there my main games - i only have like 8
what should i get? fifa 09 or is it to old and my bday is in august and fifa 10 comes out in october.....

what should i get? fifa 09 or is it to old and my bday is in august and fifa 10 comes out in october.....

and legendz i have marvel ultimate alliance 1 and i dont like them games - thats me though you could like them

Last edited:

and legendz i have marvel ultimate alliance 1 and i dont like them games - thats me though you could like them

For soccer, I would get Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 over FIFA 09, just because of the innovative use of pointer controls, and overall better control. Just my opinion...

I like playing pool (billiards) Can anyone tell me about Wii "Tournement Pool" and/or "Pool Party"?

This is a personal preference. Are you able to play a game from start to finish within a week? Do you get bored with games easily? Me personally, I usually buy a game thinking that it is going to provide constant entertainment because of all the hype surrounding it. However, I get bored after playing for a week and regret buying the game in the first place. If you are like me, renting games makes sense.

However, if you want to buy a game, shop around. Various websites offer good deals on Wii games. One site that I have found is http://www.bestnetanswer.com/deals/wii.aspx. You can even search for specific game titles or accessories and the website will search various offers from hundreds of websites for what you want.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good party game to have at college. I already have mariokart and ssbb but I was looking for maybe one more game that is easier to play for people without gaming experience and would be fun as a drinking game. I have two controllers but would like a 4 (or more) player game.

Right now I'm looking at:
rayman raving rabbids (1,2,3?)
boom blox bash party
warioware smooth moves

I'm leaning towards warioware but I'm not sure, what do you think?

Thanks

Back