Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

You have to buy:
Super Smash
Super paper Mario
SUper Mario Galaxy
Zelda

that has to be a certainty for anyone buying a wii. For me the whole series is one of the best. its a must have for everyone. Iv loved resident evil as well, its so atmospheric.

signature_mysig.jpg

Tiger Woods 2009

I am a huge fan of sports games and Tiger Woods is an amazing game with fantastic gameplay! If anyone is trying to find good deals on video games try your local gamestop or ebay. You can also look for them on craigslist or swarm for it at eswarm.com. Another great game to buy is FIFA because the winning never ends...

Okay so my birthday's coming up in like a month. I'm able to get two games. I'm thinking I'll get The Conduit and then either Super Mario Galaxy or The Legend of Zelda TP. Which is better do you think? I'm kind of leaning towards Super Mario Galaxy but I just want to hear some opinions first.

I have always been a big fan of the Super Mario games. I feel that the stories are much better and I can't stand all the little things you have to do in Zelda, it just gets too tedious. Go with Super Mario, you can't go wrong!

Hello all ! im new here and was wondering about a good game to get , i just got a free Nintendo Wii and i wonder what game i should get with it? i was thinking to get ... i do like some multiplayer games and combat could some one sugest me ?

Hello all ! im new here and was wondering about a good game to get , i just got a free Nintendo Wii and i wonder what game i should get with it? i was thinking to get ... i do like some multiplayer games and combat could some one sugest me ?
you should get super smash bros brawl.

definitely get SSBB! OMG! A Must Have! ummm for those who are thinking of getting Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games, most definitely rent it first! Im glad i rented it first, i dont like it but hey that's just me, also any sports games for Wii, they usually all say "All-Play" on it, the ones that say "All-Play" do not buy before renting, but like MLB 2k8, mlb2k9, so on and so forth, those are good to get! but definitely rent the games that say "All-Play" on it because u WILL be disappointed, thrust me lol

definitely get SSBB! OMG! A Must Have! ummm for those who are thinking of getting Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games, most definitely rent it first! Im glad i rented it first, i dont like it but hey that's just me, also any sports games for Wii, they usually all say "All-Play" on it, the ones that say "All-Play" do not buy before renting, but like MLB 2k8, mlb2k9, so on and so forth, those are good to get! but definitely rent the games that say "All-Play" on it because u WILL be disappointed, thrust me lol

Hmm, although I heard NBA Live 09 All-Play was steaming dung, Madden 09 All-Play was great (in my opinion). You can turn off the All-Play controls and use the more advanced controls. On the other hand, I found MLB 2K to be buggy and ended up trading it in.

Also, Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 for the Wii is a fantastic soccer game, and one of the few sports games to really take unique advantage of the Wii controls.

Last edited:
For fps...wait for the conduit. Its out in two days. If you dont like it, try MOHH2. If you dislike that, try 007 maybe. All of these have online, so it will keep you entertained for months. Plus, in the next year or two, a L4D style fps is coming out. Called the grinder. Also by High Voltage.

MUST haves

1. Twilight Princess
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Super Smash Brothers Brawl
5. Metroid Prime 3
6. Resident Evil 4 (if you missed out the Gamecube)
7. MadWorld. (at 30 dollars, this is a unique gem)
8. No More Heroes (once again, at 15 dollars, a great game)

Games to rent to see if you want to buy them later:

1. The Godfather ( I bought this game and really, really enjoyed it)
2. Scarface
3. Zack and Wiki ( I didn't like it, but I can see its appeal)

Rents:

1. Manhunt 2
2. Elebits
3. Prince of Persia
4. Red Steel
5. Warioworld
6. Super Paper Mario
7. Call of Duty
8. Medal of Honor
9. Rayman Raving Rabbits

A game that sticks out to me is The Conduit. If you don't have online capability, RENT IT. The first player mode is entirely too short to justify the $49.99 price tag.

On the other hand, If you have online, BUY IT. The online is almost as fun as Halo. No joke.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Grand Slam Tennis, Punch Out!!, or The Conduit... which do you recommend?

From my opinion, must-haves would be:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
The Conduit
CoD WaW
Super Mario Galaxy (Havn't played it but a friend says its really fun)
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 3
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I have the NGC version but i have played the Wii one)

Scarface is fun but its not a must-have

Back