Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

I don't think they will screw up the controls on Okami. I'm pretty sure they will be improved with the IR for the celestial brush.

I haven't played NMH but RE4 is an amazing game. So good that you should be sad we aren't getting RE5. The controls aren't as tight as MP3 or MOHH2 but the wii version has better controls than the gamecube version.

Skorp said:
^ If you're looking for good online play I would say get MOH-H2. If you're looking for a sports game get PES. If you want a good single player game get Okami. Sega Tennis didn't get great reviews. Nintendo Power gave Baroque a 3/10. I have no idea why but NMH just doesn't interest me. I'll have to rent it at some point. I think Okami will definitely be a better single player game though.

@shadow-wraith - I don't believe MySims is online. At least there isn't a wifi symbol on the cover. Metroid doesn't really have online. But you can trade "friend vouchers" which give you points to unlock bonus features in the game.
Then i'm definently not getting NMH but what about Dragon Quest

If i were you i'd buy virtua tennis, the reason people are buying this on wii is that it's the only tennis game currently out for wii and virtua tennis is made has online

I've noticed a lot of Wii games are like, arcade games. I mean, in metal of honor the guy just moves for you and all you do is shoot targets.

I'm assuming MP3 is more of a real game but should I start with the first one or just skip to the third?

MOHH2 has two modes. There is the mode you are referring to where it is an on rails shooter. This mode is for the more casual audience. There is another mode where you control movement and such like a normal FPS.

MP3 is definitely a hardcore game. I own all three of them. I played through 95% of the first one. Haven't touched the second one yet. And played through about 25% of the third one. I don't really think you need to play the first two to enjoy the third.

am considering 2 games...mario strikers (soccer) and call of duty world world at war. Are these games worth getting? I am mostly interested in playing them online, not so much the actual games. I was thinking of holding off on call of duty and waiting for the conduit as it might have better online play. Any thoughts?

I currently have: wii fit, wii sports, mario galaxy, ddr2, zelda TP gamecube version, RE4, SSBB, mario kart, monkey ball, rock band 1, virtual console smb 1, 2, and 3....I am finding i really like the online mario kart and ssbb so am looking to get more online games.

I haven't played world at war but my friend has mario strikers. The online is well done with matchmaking based on rank. Rankings reset every week. You can have 2 people online from one wii. Hopefully someone else will elaborate on the online for world at war. I know my a couple of my friends really liked strikers.

I haven't played world at war but my friend has mario strikers. The online is well done with matchmaking based on rank. Rankings reset every week. You can have 2 people online from one wii. Hopefully someone else will elaborate on the online for world at war. I know my a couple of my friends really liked strikers.

Thanks. I actually ended up buying them both used at amazon for just over $50....saving me $50 from buying them new whereas I would have only gotten one:cornut:

What Game Should I Get!!!

I'm so confused...I'm getting 50 dollars today for my latest report card grades. I have a Wii and I want a new game for it. I'm getting tired of playing the same games all the time and they are not even that good. I have AMF Bowling World Lanes, Summer Sports: Paradise Island and of course Wii Sports. As you know all three of those games I just listed are kinda lame except for Wii Sports which will get boring after a while. So for the games I had in mind, I was thinking i want a game that i will enjoy playing without having friends over...I like sport games...I like Mario games so what games should I get? Lastly I want a game that I can play online with my friends and other people around the world. So the games that I have chosen that I want are listed at the bottom they might not be much but I want them. So when you reply to this pic a number and or numbers I should get even though I would have to save up more so I can calculate which one I should buy. The one that you guys pic the most is the one that I will get.

1) Madden NFL 09 All Play
2) Mario Cart Wii
3) Super Smash Brothers Brawl

PLEASE VOTE!!!....I want a new game!

oh...sorry i just posted one about a game that i want to get today...i didn't know you had a thread already about it...sorry

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the one from that list I would get, but they're all three solid choices. If you're really in to the online then maybe Mario Kart since it has a better online. I do prefer Brawl however. Madden 09 is good but it's just like all of the other Madden games.

Back