Officially Unofficial MOHH2 server for wiichat

Link_Sword

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
Hey everyone, i heard that one guys idea about a social group...but apprently, that is a clan. But we all need a place to play together, we're all wiichat memebers i'd like to think we all enjoy spending time together and playing together. But as of yet, no online system has been as effiecent as MoHH2, and that made it hard to even organize a match between two people let alone thirty. So, i wanted to set up at server and on which we will have games Three times a week. Not a clan, just a place where we can all gather together to play. No "Leaders" or ranking, just us coming together to play game we enjoy. Mods i just want to make sure that this is within the rules of the website, haha i think you mods could enjoy playing with us too.:yesnod:

Lol anyway sorry for my repition i just wanted to get that point across. Anyway I was thinking i could set up the server every Tuesday night (fun night, unranked) and then if i do get another reliable person to setup a ranked match on that night, we'd have both. Also, there would only be ranked games on Thursday and Saturday night.

(Edit: i agree w/ you guys we can have another weekend game)

Server Name: Wiichat
GameMode: Tuesday (random), Thursday (TDM) Saturday(CTF One server will start at 2 PM and another may open 7 PM like usual)
Time: Server will open at or a little before 7PM Central Standard Time (8PM EST) (6PM, WST, E.X. Californ, people).
Password will be:wiichat (somedays games maybe fully public)

So, if you like the idea post your Persona, tell me your thoughts. If you would like to help me as far as setting it up and making gameservers, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's fine..

Though I live in EST

its 8 pm here
What time is it there?

My persona is, Da Canadian

Ive played you a few times..
I think at the port I owned you..
Sniped ya a bunch of times

xsmoke i trhink i just played you

my persona is DA1YOWORD

In Eastern Standard um....lets see game starts at 8PM your time.

Haha Canadian, yeah i remember playing you. Your pretty good at port, i've gotten better since then. i pretty good at close quarters but sometimes forget you snipers are watch us haha. I will add in EST too (in guidelines post), cuz i bet alot of people have that time zone also. Please add my persona so i will be able to PM you guys later on.

Maybe we should switch some days around. I say switch some servers to week days. More people would show being that on the weekends people have things to do. Btw, maybe there should be more ranked servers so kills and deaths could go on record.

Last edited by a moderator:
suggestion: have the server on the weekends instead of during the week. trust me, more people will show regularly.

Lol... My idea was not a clan, I was trying to say what you are but whatever...
My persona is CrzyNdnKilla

I like it, especially since we can use passwords. I'm tunaonrice, you guys may have seen me around. Anyway lets do this. This Tuesday at 7pm sounds good. We could do one every Saturday at 2 also.

I'll set one up if you want TP if you want for this tuesday.

im in ,but im a little confused by what you are suppose to exchange ,and what not for that game is it the user name you make for EAnation ,or the Persona ?

my user name is Maximo273x ,but my persona is Maximo.

This is good.

Although more on weekends would be nice :D

my name is BootyBag

I just got this game today so i'm a newbie...

well.. so far my record is 17 kills and 4 deaths..

i was hella happy for that. =)

hey ill be there. so its 6 calif time?
zykl0nB mofu**az

Alright guys i addressed the Issue of not enough games on weekends Tunaonrice, I will take you up on your offer but i think this week we are only gonna have one server because i kind of want an idea of how many people we will have show up at each game. I also added in another sat game. I would put a sunday server up, but i am at church or watching football most sundays. So, yeah thanks for the suggestions guys, be sure to spread this around the forums.

Oh Maximo, you use Persona, because that is what shows up to other players in game.

Back