MOHH2 Wiichat Lobby Friday 7:00EST

Dzapper said:
Definitely, you are definitely good Renz...For a second there I thought I was going to catch your score. But then I started getting sniped by CHOPPAS and shotgunned by Varakan and befroe you know it I went from 30 to 27. Then of course my game paused. But I'm probably going to get back online in a minute.

sorry about that, but you did kill me a bunch of times too. and also renz and his grenade skill are crazy.

anyway i can probably make it on saturday at 7:00 EST. but please lets make it ctf, its kinda like a team death match with a little more point as long as you dont make it infinite flags. and it should take place in the sewers or village.

thas said:
sorry about that, but you did kill me a bunch of times too. and also renz and his grenade skill are crazy.

anyway i can probably make it on saturday at 7:00 EST. but please lets make it ctf, its kinda like a team death match with a little more point as long as you dont make it infinite flags. and it should take place in the sewers or village.

I agree. TDM or CTF please.

EDIT: Sorry, actually can't make it. Forgot about a prior commitment. Tell me if there's going to be a next game.

I think we should make an offical thread about this.

Last edited:
yeah sorry i couldnt make it either i went shopping with family and boydo they shop till they drop. but we should seriously continue these matches.

OK...I just got a great idea...I'm going to make an official thread about it now. This is going to be fun!!!:lol:

thats great. hopefully that will attract more people.

Dzapper said:
OK...I just got a great idea...I'm going to make an official thread about it now. This is going to be fun!!!:lol:

Hey that was my idea!!! Look at the post before yours. :lol:

But you can go ahead and make it.

Back