The New "Official MOHH2 WiiChat Lobby Thread"

Bliss, I was there for the 1st game, then had to bail at the start of the 2nd round, right after you nailed me in my hiding spot.

See ya online again!

Medic005

port was too big a map for only 3 people...half the time i was running around looking for you guys!

next time, do regular dm with all weapons in any map but port or base.

AoWFraggit said:
port was too big a map for only 3 people...half the time i was running around looking for you guys!

next time, do regular dm with all weapons in any map but port or base.

lol ok...yea it was to big, but more people were supposed to come..so whenever u guys wanna do it again jus let me know.

If only I had seen this thread, I would have been there. I saw the room and finally got the password but by then everyone had left. I was on like 2 hours straight last night in a pistols only game, it was super intense. I finished 63-25 or something, I started off at 30-6, it was great. :)

And about the first post...I only play during the week, I don't usually play as much on weekends cuz I like to do more important stuff. :p

And btw...Bravo Company FTW :p

Look at the first message in this thread, it has the times and passwords for the rooms that will be setup for playing on the multiplayer of MOHH2.

i'll create a game tonight at 8 pm est

type = dm
map = village
players = 16
weapons = no bazookas

Last edited:
when you people decide to have a ctf match, then I will join.

Back