Omfg

So you live in Oshowa Ontario Canada? I suggest calling this number.... or maybe someone else on this thread will? (905) 579-1520

mr_resi said:
This is by far the most RETARDED thing ive ever done!

Yesterday, me and 2 of my buddys were walking to my house, one of them has a bottle of gas on him, he stops aboot half way to my house in front of a street light and asks "If i pur the gas on this pole and light it, will it burn?"
I say "Yah of course it will, dumb a**." *Starts unscrewing gas cap well im not looking* and my other freind says"Yah, but i wouldn't recommend it"
Before I know it theres gasoline all of the street light, my friend take out his lighter and BOOM, flames 50cm high! Did i mention there was a carcrash just behind us and the police were less then 20m away?
Anyway we stood shocked for a few seconds then i said "Run" we ran aboot 40m until my other friend said "This is bait, stop running" Then we tried to act non-chalont until we reached my house.

I checked the street light pole later and there was a meter high black mark on the wood, its a good thing it was rainning or the whole pole wouldv'e set fire. :scared:

wow get some new friends. plus just like what cammy said. u think your cool posting about what your friend did. plus this story is bull ure friend wouldnt have done that if there were police right there.

lmao nice dude, we had a fire that wouldnt go one year for new years so i jumped out the gas and started pouring, unfortunately the fire flared up, ignited the fumes and then backdrafted into the canister lol, its funny now but i was in hostpital for a while, burnt half me face and most of my arms, i had a few bits of the plastic canister melted to me that the nurse had to cut off. Lucky they were just skin burns and didnt do any really serious damage or leave scarring but it looks gross when you got a bunch of melted skin...
Ever heard on the song:
'We poured gasoline on the fire and now we have stumps for arms and legs'?
kinda reminds me of that (songs by NOFX btw)

Almo: I like your story better. Happy you have no lasting scars. Younger people don't realize how much energy is contained in gasoline.

I thinks gasoline is far more dangerous than explosives because explosives wont follow you around like vapors/flames can.

mr_resi: did you call that number?

This thread reminds me of a time I beat the **** out of this kid and we got suspended, in the time he had off he decided to light a propane bottle on fire and it blew up. So he came back to school with scars all over him and stuff and people thought I did it to him.

ciper said:
Almo: I like your story better. Happy you have no lasting scars. Younger people don't realize how much energy is contained in gasoline.

I thinks gasoline is far more dangerous than explosives because explosives wont follow you around like vapors/flames can.

mr_resi: did you call that number?
yeah gasoline isnt explosive though unless its confined to something like a plastic gas canister lol but yeah alcohol + gas + fire = Stupidest thing ive ever done.
Wont be doin that again in a hurry...ill use diesel next time :p

lol @ paintba||er,
we had a bad incident over here where a bunch of kids had a LPG bottle in thier car and were using it to get high, and they must have been seriously wasted cause one of them decided they wanted a smoke...im sure you can figure out the rest.

Almo said:
we had a bad incident over here where a bunch of kids had a LPG bottle in thier car and were using it to get high, and they must have been seriously wasted cause one of them decided they wanted a smoke...im sure you can figure out the rest.
Darwin FTW!

that reminds me of my cousin joel he does the most dumbiest things including

1.making home made fire crackers out of light bulbs
2.burning the fan on the ceiling with hair spray and a lighter
3.burning paper and throwing it to the neighbors window

and there is alot more of what he did( i dont want to say it)

but he is a cool person to hang out if u want to laugh. every thing he says is funny. :crazy: :tard:

Frogger said:
I suggest if you want to keep your hair I'd stay away from your friends.

Lol, burnt my hair once. On purpose, it stunk for a week XD.

BTW, lol my fire starting friend isnt alowwed at my house anymore be cuz my firestarting friend got caught lighting fires in my backyard :eek:

Back