One of Nintendo's greatest mysteries....

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
Can anybody help me out? I am totally confused.

Okay, so we have Bowser Jr.. He's been in a few games and been the tricky accomplice to his father, Bowser.

There are several examples that prove Peach to be the mother of Bowser Jr..

Bowser Jr. is very protective of his mother....most of the time.

How on EARTH did this happen? Bowser Jr. bears NO resemblance to Peach whatsoever, and why isn't Mario making a deal about this.

Mario is out there bustin' his but in every game to protect Peach, yet there she is creating offspring with BOWSER. We all know that Bowser creepishly loves Peach, but why is the Mushroom Kingdom OK with this birth???

What's next? Super Mario: Legal Dispute --- Shake the nunchuck to bring order to the court! Shake the wiimote to give full custody to Peach!

I am so confused!! Help a sista out.

Last edited:
mgbl3 said:
Uhh...what examples are there that proves Peach is Baby Bowser's mother?

Super Mario Sunshine

Bowser Jr.: "Leave my Mama Peach alone!"

Last edited:
First off I think you have Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. confused. Baby Bowser is just Bowser as a baby. Bowser is not Baby Bowser's father, he IS bowser. I don't remember what games in particular, but I remember seeing baby mario, baby bowser, and baby peach together...so I don't really see how peach could be the mother.

And for the quote I dunno cause I never played that one, but I'd assume it's kinda like how a bird thinks the first thing it sees is its mother.

mgbl3 said:
First off I think you have Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. confused. Baby Bowser is just Bowser as a baby. Bowser is not Baby Bowser's father, he IS bowser. I don't remember what games in particular, but I remember seeing baby mario, baby bowser, and baby peach together...so I don't really see how peach could be the mother.

And for the quote I dunno cause I never played that one, but I'd assume it's kinda like how a bird thinks the first thing it sees is its mother.

Right!!! Sorry, I put Baby Bowser by accident, I meant Bowser Jr!! Sorry! It is such a mystery....

Found this on MarioWiki:

Clawdia Koopa is a character that is mentioned in one issue of Nintendo Power UK. Nothing is known of her except her name and that she is or was the wife of Bowser. She is unlikely to exist for many reasons, being most likely a joke. One of these reasons is that Bowser Jr. does not remember her, as he was tricked in Super Mario Sunshine into believing that Princess Peach was his mother. Another reason is that Bowser is "married" to Princess Peach in Super Paper Mario by Count Bleck. Bowser considers the marriage legitimate, implying he does not have another wife, although he could be a polygamist.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Clawdia_Koopa#Clawdia_Koopa

What did you think Bowser did during those like ten days it took you to rescue Peach every time he kidnapped her? Rubbed his hands together the whole time going "Mwa ha ha ha!"?

He's a SUPER-VILLAIN! I mean, come on.

Or, possibly, Bowser just lies to his son, for his own reasons. He's evil, he can lie to his kids if he wants...

mgbl3 said:
Found this on MarioWiki:

Clawdia Koopa is a character that is mentioned in one issue of Nintendo Power UK. Nothing is known of her except her name and that she is or was the wife of Bowser. She is unlikely to exist for many reasons, being most likely a joke. One of these reasons is that Bowser Jr. does not remember her, as he was tricked in Super Mario Sunshine into believing that Princess Peach was his mother. Another reason is that Bowser is "married" to Princess Peach in Super Paper Mario by Count Bleck. Bowser considers the marriage legitimate, implying he does not have another wife, although he could be a polygamist.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Clawdia_Koopa#Clawdia_Koopa
Nice find... I think I'm going to go with this story!

Yeah, I'd believe that. I was confused at first too, I just thought that since Bowser kidnapped her so much, Bowser Jr. thought of her as a mother figure instead of a hostage. That's also because he doesn't have a mother.

wii soprts,legend of zelda twilight princesse,wii play,wecco,supermario ggalaxy and more.

I'm sure Nintendo hasn't thought of this as much as you guys have.

I don't really care to know the whole thing, it leads to great funny moments though during the game.

Plus there are better things out there I am sure, better Nintendo mysteries than Peach's illegitimate child. :lol:

Back